• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

** CLOSED ** Points for rent: 300 total (200 BWV, 100 SS) - $17pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

konaboy

Earning My Ears
I have 300 points total. 200 Boardwalk Villa points and 100 Saratoga Springs points both for $17/pp. These need to be used by March 31, 2022. I can make reservations at the above resorts out through end of March 2022. For all other resorts, I can make reservations through 7 months from current day. (e.g. Mid January 2022).

Please provide the following information with your request:
  • Resort preference (1st and 2nd choice)
  • Room Size (studio, one bedroom villa, etc)
  • check-in / check-out dates
  • Number of adults and children in your party
I will provide a contract for you to sign. 50% non-refundable deposit due at the time you receive electronic resort confirmation number at which time you can link to your My Disney Experience. Balance due 90 days prior to start of reservation. Note: If reservation starts less than 35 days hence, payment in full is required prior to making the reservation. (This is because of Disney's restrictive holding acct. policy for late cancellations). If the accommodations are no longer available after payment has been made, I will refund the full payment promptly.

Payment can be made with PayPal (plus any applicable fee), Venmo or Apple pay.

• Resort preference (1st and 2nd choice) - Aluani
  • Room Size (studio, one bedroom villa, etc) - Deluxe Studio, Ocean View
  • check-in / check-out dates - Check-in: November 14 / Check-out: November 20 (last night is Nov 19)
  • Number of adults and children in your party - 2 Adults, 0 Children

Please let me know as soon as possible! Thanks in advance!

• Resort preference (1st and 2nd choice) - Aluani
  • Room Size (studio, one bedroom villa, etc) - Deluxe Studio, Ocean View
  • check-in / check-out dates - Check-in: November 14 / Check-out: November 20 (last night is Nov 19)
  • Number of adults and children in your party - 2 Adults, 0 Children

Please let me know as soon as possible! Thanks in advance!
Deluxe studio Ocean view at Aulani is available for those dates. It is 150 points ($2,550).

You'll need to have a minimum of 10 posts before disboards turns on PM capability. See this link for information how to do that in a test forum. If you haven’t already, you may want to review Aulani’s phased reopening info.

I have 300 points total. 200 Boardwalk Villa points and 100 Saratoga Springs points both for $17/pp. These need to be used by March 31, 2022. I can make reservations at the above resorts out through end of March 2022. For all other resorts, I can make reservations through 7 months from current day. (e.g. Mid January 2022).

• Resort preference (1st and 2nd choice)
  • Room Size (studio, one bedroom villa, etc)
  • check-in / check-out dates
  • Number of adults and children in your party
I will provide a contract for you to sign. 50% non-refundable deposit due at the time you receive electronic resort confirmation number at which time you can link to your My Disney Experience. Balance due 90 days prior to start of reservation. Note: If reservation starts less than 35 days hence, payment in full is required prior to making the reservation. (This is because of Disney's restrictive holding acct. policy for late cancellations). If the accommodations are no longer available after payment has been made, I will refund the full payment promptly.

Payment can be made with PayPal (plus any applicable fee), Venmo or Apple pay.

• Resort preference (1st and 2nd choice): Boardwalk, Copper Creek, Kidani
  • Room Size (studio, one bedroom villa, etc), 2 Bedroom (or 2 studios)
  • check-in / check-out dates, September 4-11 or September 7-11
  • Number of adults and children in your party, 4 adults, 1 infant

• Resort preference (1st and 2nd choice): Boardwalk, Copper Creek, Kidani
  • Room Size (studio, one bedroom villa, etc), 2 Bedroom (or 2 studios)
  • check-in / check-out dates, September 4-11 or September 7-11
  • Number of adults and children in your party, 4 adults, 1 infant
Nothing available September 4-11. For sept 7-11, the only resort available is Saratoga Springs. There’s 2 bedroom standard view for 121 points and 2 bedroom preferred view for 149 points. DM if interested.

Short notice, but is there anything available june 25-28… or any 3 consecutive nights that week? 2 adults, 1 teen- looking for a studio anywhere. Thanks!

Short notice, but is there anything available june 25-28… or any 3 consecutive nights that week? 2 adults, 1 teen- looking for a studio anywhere. Thanks!
Sorry, the only three night that week is Jun 28 check out Jul 1 in Saratoga Springs, 1 BR villa standard room for 93 points or preferred room for 105 points.

Studio for those same 3 nights would have been 42 or 48 points respectively. DM if still interested.

Hello, can you check availability for the following dates? Thank you!!

Resort: BoardWalk
Room Type(s): Studio, standard (if available) otherwise Garden/Pool
Check-in Date: March 21
Check-out Date: March 26
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 2

Hi,
  • Resort preference: Aulani
  • Room Size: studio or one bedroom villa
  • check-in: 8/13/2021
  • check-out: 8/15/2021
  • #adults: 2

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hello, can you check availability for the following dates? Thank you!!

Resort: BoardWalk
Room Type(s): Studio, standard (if available) otherwise Garden/Pool
Check-in Date: March 21
Check-out Date: March 26
# of Adults: 2
# of Children: 2
Hi, Garden/Pool view Studio is available. It is 98 points ($1,666). PM if still interested :) ..

• Beach Club, bay lake tower, carribean beach, wilderness
  • Studio
  • 3/6-3/11
  • 2 adults
I only have BWV and SS points that can be used that far out. You'll have to look for someone renting who has points at one of those villas.

Hi anything available for 7/28-8/4 2021. Short notice. just decided to go..TIA

• Resort: Animal Kingdom
  • Room Size: Studio - savanna view if possible
  • check-in / check-out dates: Nov 16-21
  • Number of adults: 2 (no children)

• Resort: Animal Kingdom
  • Room Size: Studio - savanna view if possible
  • check-in / check-out dates: Nov 16-21
  • Number of adults: 2 (no children)
There’s nothing available for those dates in Sept. I looked at other room types as well and no luck. I would suggest to keep trying in case something opens up. Also take a look at the 3rd post in this thread - you’ll need to have 10 posts before you can private message to complete any transactions on renting. That post has a link to how to get your posts up easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter