• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

closed:Points for rent: 300 at $10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, We would be looking for a reservation at either AKV (Savanna view) or WLV for a 2 BD beginning Nov 15th through the 22nd. We would have two adults and three kids (ages 4, 6 and 9) Thanks Karen

Hello. Looking to rent 40-50 points for a studio for 4 nights 9/19/09 - 9/23/09 (the stay could begin as early as 9/16 if needed). Open to the different resorts.

Let me know if available.

Thank you!

kstaad, I sent you a PM
Yes, I can rent less than 300. They are not transferrable.

If points are still available, I need 1 week at Animal Kingdom with a room that can hold 5 people. (2 adults and 3 children).
Week can start 8-15 or 8-22.

Carlos

Hi, I am looking to stay at Old Key West in Walt Disney World Florida. If I am doing this correctly. I think I need 128 pts. for a two bedroom villa. There will be 4 adults and 4 children.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter