Closed: Points for Rent: 300 @ $11 for BWV

Status
Not open for further replies.

agsmith

Earning My Ears
Hi All-

I'm new to this renting points business but I've read the FAQs and I'm ready to go. Please PM me if you're interested in these points. They have a use year of December.

Thanks,
Adam

Hi Adam,

I sent you an email yesterday afternoon. Please let me know if a 2 bedroom villa at Disney's Boardwalk is available from 12/13-12/20.

Thank You,
lewanj

I am looking for a reservation for a studio or a one bedroom in late september or early october on a Sunday thru Thursday at BW, BC or WL. My first two preferences would be BW or WL.

My order of preference would be:

1. 9/28-10/2
2. 10/5-10/9
3. 9/21-9/25
4.10/26-10/30

I have listed many variables to try to increase the chance of availability.

I cannot add an email address, I will check back here to see if you would have an interest in renting. Thank you

I'm interested in this July 3-5 2008, I know it's a longshot. Please let me know. daniellenebres at yahoo dot com

Hi All-

I'm new to this renting points business but I've read the FAQs and I'm ready to go. Please PM me if you're interested in these points. They have a use year of December.

Thanks,
Adam
Hi,

I am new as well...I am looking for June 14-17, 2008. Please advise what is involved and location and cost and how to pay you. Many thanks for your patience.

Lizzybims
(Linda)
linnybb at hotmail dot com

We're starting to plan our return trip to BWV. Would need a 1 bedroom for a week in late January or early February 2009. It looks like I'd need about 162 points (although I couldn't find a 2009 points calculator online, so I used 2008). Let me know if you still have enough points.

Did you receive my message about July 3-5th 2008? I will be 9 months pregnant and we thought we would not be able to celebrate our 5th anniversary at Disney, but I really want to try even though it is last minute. We are local so getting there is not a problem. Please let me know if we have a chance!!

daniellenebres at yahoo.com

Adam, make sure you check your private messages! I send my request to you using PM...

Thanks - RuthnPaul

I am interested in renting points for BWV 12/1 - 12/4 - 4 nights. - checking out 12/5. I am new at this as well. Thanks so much, Denise

Dana - Sent you an email requesting a rental for AKV studio or one bedroom this Sept 20-27, any level. Thanks for checking.

I’m looking to rent 71 points for BWV from 7/28/08 to 8/1/08 – 5 nights, Standard Studio (1st pref) or OKW (2nd pref). This is my first post so I can't leave an email address but I'll check the PM's regularly.

Thanks

Points still available? If so, please email. I am unable to pm right now. Thanks! tepid67 at hotmail dot com

Adam:

Interested in July 19 to July 24 at BCV. Do you have anything available?

Thanks

Scott

Hello Adam

I would like 214 points for BWV for October 29 - November 5, 2008. Would love a one BR for 2 adults, 2 children. If this will work, contact me I will be checking posts several times today (6-3-08) and would like to do ASAP.
Thanks
Maura

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter