CLOSED: Points for Rent: 295 points available @ $10/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealMickey

I Lurk the DIS
CLOSED CLOSED CLOSED: Points for Rent: 295 points available @ $10/point

I have 295 BCV points available at $10 per point. They are Feb. use year, meaning the reservation needs to be before the end of January 2011. I can reserve at any resort since that is within the 7 month booking window.

(95 of the points are banked from last year (meaning they must be used before February), the remaining 200 are regular points that can be banked into next year.)

Hi- I am looking for 36-40 points for a studio stay at either BWV or AKV 11/29-12/3/10. We're surprising our kids with a trip to WDW to see the Christmas lights and would love to stay at one of these resorts. I have rented points before. Please let me know if you can help!

Thanks!

Amy

I am looking for a one bedroom any week in September after Labor day. Please let me know if you can help.

Hi,

I am looking for a studio at VWL from Nov 29/10 to Dec 6/10.

It will be 2 adults only (ages 29 and 28). I have rented before and had a great experience.

Thank you!
Tanya-Rae

tanya-rae@rogers.com

I'd like to use about 230 of those points for SSV, one bedroom from Oct 15th to Oct 23rd.

Any discount for buying that many from you?

I am looking for BLT 1 bedroom check in 11/21 and checking out 11/24; alternate resorts would be (all 1 bedroom) VWL, BCV, BWV. Thanks for checking!

Hi,

I'm interested in 144-149 points for 12/12/10-12/22/10 at AKL, BWV or BCV. Studio room.

Thanks! Aimee

Good Morning,

I only need 3 points to transfer for my Sept trip.
I can pay utilizing Paypal and a little extra to cover the hassle for only 3 points.

Best Regards,
Bob

I am checking availability of some of the dates and resorts. Will let you know soon.

Thanks
RealMickey

I'm sorry, I don't have enough posts to send a PM back to you yet.

This will be the first time I have rented points from someone, so I'm unsure of the process. What do we need to do to go forward?

And I'm 34 and will be traveling with my wife. We go to DW every year and are looking forward to a jump up in accomodations from the moderate resorts we usually stay at.

Sorry if i already asked but looking for BLT villa any size November 7-12 dates somewhat flexible. 2010. Thanks

I am interested in a studio (standard view) for 12/19 -12/23 at BLT or BCV. There are 3 in our party - 2 adults and 1 child (age 6).

I have a paypal account and have purchased points before.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter