• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed:Points for Rent 286 points @ $10/pt BWV

Status
Not open for further replies.

vcasey

Mouseketeer
These points are for my April 2011 use year but I'm willing to borrow them for an earlier ressie but also wanted to post them now in case anyone wanted to take advantage of an 11 mo out Christmas ressie.

PM me or email @ ransomedheart1 @ comcast .net

I'm sorry - I'm not too familiar with how this works. Does this mean the points must be used by April 2011; or that they're not available until then?
Thank you.
Gretchen

I'm sorry - I'm not too familiar with how this works. Does this mean the points must be used by April 2011; or that they're not available until then?
Thank you.
Gretchen

These points are available April 2011 but there is an option to borrow points from my next year which means I can and am willing to use them before that if I have a guaranteed rental. So bottom line they can be used any time from now until April 2012.

Thank you for clarifying that, vcasey. I hope to have my travel plans finalized by tomorrow and hopefully you will still have the points available then. (Am attending a convention in WDW Aug 3 - 7, then would like to have my family join me from the 7th on. Still awaiting final word as to the convention details, tho.) Keeping my fingers crossed.
Gretchen

Hello.... I can't PM yet.... I am new to this. I am looking for points to rent starting June 24, 2011 departing July 3, 2011. 2 Adults 2 children. DO you have points available? We are up to staying wherever the deal may be on site.

Thanks
HEather F

Do you still have points? We are looking for points to use from April 19-25 for a 2 bdrm. I think we would only need 270 to stay at BWV or 278 to stay at SS. Thank you!!

Don't know anything about renting points. Even though yours is at BWV could that be changed to another villa? We are coming in Dec. with a party of 10. Thanks for any information you can give.

Do you still have points? I would be interested in taking them all in a transfer. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter