• Controversial Topics on DISboards.com. Several months ago I added a private forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in opt-out. Click Here

CLOSED:Points for rent: 285 OKW (0 points left )@$11/pt NOW $9.50/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
HI there!!! I am looking for July-Aug 2009, dont know if this is too early? Let me know then I can give you my info...thanks!!

Loved your comment about being in the 70's with all the bumping!!:rotfl2:

Hi There!
Sent you PM and email as well. If possible can you please reply to email.
Thanks, look foward to hearing from you :yay:

Hello, I would be intersted in a point transfer of all 285 points. When do the points need to be used by? Hope to hear from you soon!

Justin

Hi !

I am new to this,

I am looking for a reservation from Sunday dec14 to thursday dec18

Any resort is fine, they all seem so beautiful,

If you can help, please pm me, thank you

Hi, looking for 2 bedroom, 1/18-1/23/09. anywhere.
in order of preference
OKW;SSR;BCV;BWV;VWL;AKL
Can you check availability?
thanks, jill

:surfweb: :) We are searching for a Christmas week reservation. We have 2 adults & 4 children, for Monday 12/22 thru 12/26/08, exact check in date flexable. Ages of children are 10, 6, 4, and 2. No dining plan or magical express. 2 bedroom, if available. Can send personal info once I know if our choice is available. If your in any way able to accomodate please reply, pm, or email at dsnylnkd@comcast.net. From what I've heard a 9am call can still yield some reservation for this time due to cancellations and such...(if we could be so fortunate) Please help! If you find an available reservation please hold it and call me anytime day or night at (574)330-6690 Thanks so, so much for your time! Andrea

I sent you an email yesterday. I am looking for Thursday, February 27, 2009 (check-in) through Sunday, March 2, 2009 (check out) for a Value Studio at the Animal Kingdom Villas? (I believe this would be 53 points.) Thanks for your help in advance. Julie S.

Hi -
We're looking for a studio at BCV for March 23 - 26, 2009. I believe I need 56 points. Also, interested in dining plan for two and possibly park tickets for 2. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Marie

Hi yasuern: I'm a newbie too - still have more posts to go before I can pm. looking for AKV Savannah view april 19,20,21 (45 points). Can you help me? If yes,let me know and I will email you with the details. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter