Closed: Points for Rent: 28 Points must be used by 9/30/08

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeithOKW

Old Timer
All points have been reserved at this time ~ please do not respond to this posting.

If a party decides not to use their points I will update at that time. Thank You.

Take all 0 points @ $11 per point ~ I could get a few more if you need.
Take fewer than 0 points @ $13 per point

Serious Inquiries Only - You must be ready to book your reservation and have all your vacation information ready.

If the resort has the room you want it will be booked when I contact DVC.

Must use points before 9/30/2008

These points are banked therefore No Refunds, Cancellations or Point Transfers.

We only consider reservations that are between 60 days out and 9/30/08.

For my reservation form and contract go here...

http://***********.com/makereservation.html

Payment in full by PayPal, Check or Money Order due within 10 days of receiving reservation confirmation from DVC.

We have been DVC members in good standing since the mid 90's.
Our home resort is Old Key West.
We are not able to use our points this year so we are offering them for rent, your good fortune.

Have a great vacation.

KeithOKW

hi i am looking for a reservation at okw for a 1 bedroom for aug 31 to sept 5th. i think i need 84 points. this is new to me so im not sure how it works. if you still have points for sale please e mail me at donnaray1954@comcast.net. i could send payment paypal thank you donna

Hello, i filled out your contract, waiting to hear from you. I can pay by paypal.
I rented points from another owner for my stay on Aug 4th to 8th 2008, but now with change in my air travel i need an extra night. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter