• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed:Points for rent: 275 points @ $10/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

rice00

Mouseketeer
DVC Gold
We have 275 points for rent @ $10/point beginning 2/1/10. Terms are: 25% due when you have the reservation and the balance due 3 months prior to your arrival. If interested please please email us at rice00001@cox.net.

we are looking for a studio room at Animal Kingdom (either Kidani or Jumbo house) for Feb 12th and 13th, 2010. Would consider another resort if AK is not available. Looking to book asap as travel date is quickly approaching.

Please let me know if those dates are available.

Thanks.

What is your home resort? We are looking for a AKV Kidani for next December. Also need points for a stay at Boardwalk in September.

Hi, we're looking at staying at Bay Lake Towers 4/3-4/6 in a 2 bedroom villa. Can you check availability and let me know?

Thanks.

We would like to rent a 2 br villa at wilderness lodge, 2-6 thru 2-12-10. 2 adults, 2 children. Can you help?

hi are your points still available?

are they good at boardwalk?

looking to travel 3/20-3/27.

I live in RI also.

Thanks,
Derek

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter