CLOSED: Points for Rent: 270 OKW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi
I'm interested in 2 studio resises, the first would be arriving 2/24/08 and departing 2/27/08 and the second would be arriving 2/24/08 and departing 2/26/08. Any resort would be acceptable, but I would prefer that both be at the same resort. Please PM me or email directly at doc2er98@yahoo.com with availability and terms for rental. Thank you.

Hi,
Looking for 165 pts to rent 3 studios at OKW - June 15 through June 20.
Room 1
2 adults

Room 2
3 adults w/deluxe dining plan

Room 3
3 adults w/deluxe dining plan

Please let me know if you still have pts available.
Thanks,
Debbie

I would be interested ay staying at Disney from Wednesday, May 7th through Sunday May 11th (4 nights). If anyone is interested in selling points please contact me. My 1st choice of resort would be the Villas at Wilderness lodge, 2nd Beach Club villas, 3rd Boardwalk Villas. Interested in a Studio room.

Number of points needed
1st choice – 84 points
2nd choice – 84 points
3rd choice – 84 points

John Phillips
jhlphillips@insightbb.com

Hello,
I'm looking to rent a studio at Old Key West for the first week in May. May 1st - May 8th. I have rented from another DVC owner on two other occasions, and can provide his name and number to be used as a reference.
Please let me know if the dates are available, and if you are willing to rent the required point to us.
Thank you,
Mike

Would like a studio at AKV w/ savannah view (135 points). April 19-26 2008, 2 adults 2 kids (4 & 2 years). Would like to include dining plan.
You can email me at cindy.luna@yahoo.com
Thanks!!

Hi, I am new to this so bare with me please. I am interested in 135 points for a studio at AKV savannah view. 2 adults, 4 & 2 year old. April 19-26 2008. Please let me know if you still have points available. I would also like to include the dining plan. Thanks!!

I am looking to rent a Studio at Old Key West from 4/27 - 4/30/08. I need 33 points. Please let me know if you can help.

Send me a PM if you can help.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter