Closed:Points for Rent: 240 BCV @11.00 point

Status
Not open for further replies.

seabreeze

Princess
I can make reservations up to 11 months in advance at my home resort, Beach Club Villas---7 months for other resorts. Please pm with dates, accommodation size and resort choices. thanks, mary joeprincess:

Looking for a reservation at Villas at Wilderness Lodge, Studio, April 8 through 12 for 2 adults and 2 children (age 4 and 4). Would also like DDP and ME.

Interested in studio at Boardwalk (standard) 05/11 - 05/17, 81 pts I believe? Please contact Kim if you can help. Thanks!

Interested in Boardwalk (standard) studio 05/10 - 05/17, 81 pts? Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!

We need 215 points for a reservation in June. We have sold points before, but never bought any. We would like to do a transfer if possible, but don't know all of the "rules" or "how to" on that. Let us know if you can do a transfer - that way we could deal w/ the hassles of booking the trip. Thanks! - Tanya Foster
email - drakefoster@hotmail.com

I would be interested in a transfer if i can use the points 12-30-08-1-1-09 and i would take all the points. I would pay by paypal. Please let me know as i am a dvc member as well. thanks dave

We are willing to pay $12 per point and are looking for a reservation at BCV. Check in May 12. Checkout May 19th, 2008. Points required = 123 for Studio with 2 adults and 2 kids. Can pay by PayPal. Thanks for your help!

Hi,

Sent you an email, but not sure it got sent. This is what we are looking for:

Hi,

We would like 7 or 8 nights (we would consider 6 nights if that was all that is available) between April 25 to May 10 (we are flexible in that time frame). We would like a 2bd villa (we would consider a 1bd villa, but prefer a 2bd) with our preference in the following order:
1.BCV
2.BWV
3.AKV
4.VWL

As a last resort, we would check-in May 26 checking out on June 1.

Thank you,

Ashley

Boy, Disney is very busy during a lot of these dates. There is no availability for these reservations-
VWL-studio 5/27-6/4
VWL-studio 4/8-4/12
3/30-4/5 at BWV,AK,OKW
5/10-5/17
5/12-5/19
4/25-5/10

The do have the 2 studios at BCV--I sent a pm.
mary joe:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter