• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for Rent:24 points @ $6/pt, expire 1/31/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need one night to complete a reservation BWK 1 bedroom standard or preferred, checking in on Jan 31 checking out on Feb 1, I know it's just one night, If you could help it would be greatly appreciated.
ThankYou:)

I need one night in any DVC room I can get for Jan.17th 08'. Though I would prefer anything at OKW, preferably a two brm. We will take anything available. If you could check availability and get back to me that would be wonderful!!! Thank you for your time and energy!!! J.D. :tigger: :ccat: :simba:

We need one night checking in on Jan. 3rd, checking out Jan. 4th, so if you have pts left, we'd appreciate the help!

Thanks,
Jenyny

We are DVC members at AKV and SSR. We already have a reservation at an AKV concierge studio from the 16-19, would like to add the night of the 19th. I'll take any available room at AKV for that saturday night.

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter