CLOSED Points for Rent - 23 Points at $11.00/point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi- one bedroom beach club 1/1-1/2 for 29 points available now if you see this and have points

I sent you a PM. The one bedroom isn't available but there is a 2 bedroom for 38 points

Hello,

How many points do you have left? I need a studio at AKL or GF any 2 nights before Jan 16th? Do you have anything?

In case you're nervous renting through an individual (I know I always am a little), Ginny booked Kidani for us yesterday and we are currently sitting at the pool today.

Easy transaction, good communication, and Disney knew we were coming! Wouldn't hesitate to book through her again.

In case you're nervous renting through an individual (I know I always am a little), Ginny booked Kidani for us yesterday and we are currently sitting at the pool today.

Easy transaction, good communication, and Disney knew we were coming! Wouldn't hesitate to book through her again.
Aww. Thanks. I appreciate it. And you were great to work with. The transaction was very easy and smooth! Glad you are enjoying yourselves.

Points are from February 2022 Use Year. Must be used by January 31, 2023. All Resorts. Perfect for last minute get-away!
Hello. Any chance of a two bedroom from 13th Jan to 23rd Jan? Looking for least expensive option - so I think that means Animal Kingdom. A little new to all this, so trying to work it out!!

Hi there,
Any availability for check in Jan 15, check out Jan 17? Would prefer Saratoga springs or Animal Kingdom but any resort would do.
Thank you!

Im looking for Animal Kingdom Villas Jamba or Kidani. Last week of Jan. 21st to the 1st. Looking for 5 nights. Savanna View would be nice but anything really.

Im looking for Animal Kingdom Villas Jamba or Kidani. Last week of Jan. 21st to the 1st. Looking for 5 nights. Savanna View would be nice but anything really.
I'm not seeing any availability except for a single night. Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter