CLOSED Points for Rent - 23 Points at $11.00/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

GinnyB23

Earning My Ears
DVC Silver
Points are from February 2022 Use Year. Must be used by January 31, 2023. This could work for someone looking for a one-night get-away—all Resorts.

Last edited:
I am looking for a night next week. I cannot message you because you are too new to the boards. A transfer is an option. Thanks!

Looking for a 2BR (No OKW), cabin, treehouse etc... Jan 6-8, Jan 20-22, Jan 27-29
Would also consider a Bay Lake 1BR

I know its a very long shot, but is there anything available for 12/31/22 for 2 adults for one night?

Looking for a 2BR (No OKW), cabin, treehouse etc... Jan 6-8, Jan 20-22, Jan 27-29
Would also consider a Bay Lake 1BR
I just checked your dates. Nothing is available in either a two-bedroom or a one-bedroom. Wait list only. Sorry.

There is only one listing available for 12/31 - 1/1. It is a 2 bedroom villa at Saratoga Springs for 63 pts. I know it is more than you need but it's all that is out there. Probably won't last long. Do you want it?

I am looking for a night next week. I cannot message you because you are too new to the boards. A transfer is an option. Thanks!
hi. Unfortunately I'm not allowed to transfer. There is availability on Monday, January 2nd for a one-bedroom at the following: BeachClub 29 pts; Boardwalk 23 pts. Copper Creek 30 pts. Saratoga Springs 24 pts. (Saratoga Spring is also available on Jan 1st. and has other room sizes available for both the 1st and 2nd. Old Key West has a two bedroom for 31 pts. Please let me know quickly if you are interested. The availability is very limited

Except I can't. ?? Can you PM me?

Looking for one night, Jan 12, Saratoga Springs. Shows available right now. Standard studio.
Yes. I see it is available for 12 points. I can't pm... we have to communicate here as Im new to this platform. If you are interested let me know the names, emails, ages, address, phone, etc. and I can lock it in for you. I take paypal. Can you do that?

Yes. I see it is available for 12 points. I can't pm... we have to communicate here as Im new to this platform. If you are interested let me know the names, emails, ages, address, phone, etc. and I can lock it in for you. I take paypal. Can you do that?
Am I allowed to give you my email address so you don't have to post on this board? I see that we can't use emails. There is a Private Message Board. Have you ever used it? I will try to find out how.

Last edited:

How can we contact you there is no option to private message ?
I am new to this system and I wasn't aware I have to wait 24 hours before I can PM. That means I can't PM communicate with anyone until tomorrow at around 11:00 a.m. ET. I'm sorry. I previously used another rental forum but they no longer do rentals. It didn't have these restrictions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter