Closed: Points for Rent: 211 BWV @ $10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello there, I am interested in a BWV studio for 4-30 to 5-4 (53 points). Please Email or PM me if this is possible.

Thank you very much in advance,
Marty

I would love to purchase some of your points, if still available. We were hoping to stay in a one bedroom at the Boardwalk Villas 10/28-11/02. I can pay via Pay Pal, or whatever payment your prefer.

My name is Alaine,
email is anorthcott@verizon.net
phone is 603-882-3704

Thank you!

Alaine

hi! I am sure they are all gone, but here's hoping! i am looking for 111 points for a studio at BWV or BCV July 13-20. Hubby's first trip to WDW, our 1 year anniversary AND my 30th! Yikes! Email me at jenny-teague@hotmail.com if you can help. Cheers!

I see you've already gotten a lot of responses but I figured it was worth a try!

I tried to PM you but it wouldn't go through since my post count is too low. If your points are still available I would be interested in renting 210 points for 11/1/07 - 11/7/07. My email address is noraemurphy@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Hi,

I am unable to PM you, however, I hope you can help. I would like to stay at the BWV in November. 210 Points are needed for this reservation. Please contact me. :cheer2: princess:

Hello, I am interested in renting 120 of your points for two studios at the beach club villas (10/18- 10/20) if you still have points available. I tried to send a PM and also an email - to no avail. Please email me if you are interested.

Thanks
Rod
rodneyhart@sbcglobal.net

We are very flexible with location: Sunday 4/15 through Thursday 4/19 2007 o.k. with BCV, SSR, BWV, VWL, OKW, or even a cabin at Fort Wilderness Lodge Resort ... if this is evern an option.

Please e-mail me at cooko4cocoapuff@yahoo.com

Thank you – look forward to hearing from you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter