• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for Rent: 210 Points *Cheap*! Expire - November 30th

Status
Not open for further replies.

fallcolors

Mouseketeer
Thanks for your interest. Points expire on November 30th, and I would like you to enjoy Disney at a reasonable price. Home resort is OKW!

Cost for Renting Points:
1) rent all 210 points @ $7.00 per point
2) rent 150 to 210 points @ $8.00 per point
3) rent 1 to 149 points @ $9.00 per point
Payment required when reservation is complete. I pay PayPal fees!

If interested – Please send an email with the following information:

1) Arrival and Departure Dates
2) Preferred Properties (rank choices)
3) Accommodations needed (rank choices)
4) Number of people in the party (include ages of children)
5) Any extra instructions or comments
6) Contact information: name, phone # and email address

Many Thanks! Email: msandro@edzone.net

I was not able to get a call answered by member services on Saturday. Expect to be successful today - Sunday (10/3).

Our flights are booked from 11/26 - 12/1. We are looking for a one bedroom. From the points calculator, it looks like OKW would run about 141 pts for these dates.
Would our 12/1 checkout date be an issue with your expiration date of 11/30/10?

We need one night, any Saturday in Oct or first 2 Saturdays in November.
Also looking for 2 nights Dec 30 & 31st @ Boardwalk or Beach Club.

Thanks!
Jamie

We are booked for a 1 bed villa at BW villa. Check in Nov 30th and checkout Dec 7th. Triple AAA payment is due in 2 weeks. Can this reservation be cancelled and then switched to using points?

So are you points available for this week? If not here we would consider BWV for a studio or even BCV and Wilderness Lodge Villa. Willing to pay asap if the price is right and you can get us something. otherwiseI think we are cancelling the AAA rez. and staying at Bonnet Creek.

FALL COLORS: I had heard Disney's system went down Saturday and that there was an influx of calls due to the new offering of a members only cruise that opened yesterday.

FALL COLORS: I had heard Disney's system went down Saturday and that there was an influx of calls due to the new offering of a members only cruise that opened yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter