**CLOSED**Points for Rent: 21 BCV POINTS @ $9 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am looking for a Studio at Beach club for Dec 1-8 2010. I need 105 points is this possible. Also could you tell me if the point rental includes park hopper passes or would I still need to purchase this on top of the accomodations

I would like to know if you have 71 points i could rent for a studio at BCV Nov 21 -Nov26 and if so can you tell me if they have availability for those days?

Thanks alot!
JILLA

Hello I'm looking for bwv or akv studios for 11/7 -13th preferred view for bwv and savannah view for akv please email me jenn.burton22 @gmail.com

I am interested in a BCV studio for Jan. 6th through Jan. 11th. That would require 77 points.

Greetings,
I hope you still have points available. I need 71 for Studio at BCV nov 21 - nov26. Can you check resort for availablilty ?

Thanks in advance for you help.
JILLA
*too few posts to pm or email

Hi! we'd like a studio- pretty much anywhere for 5/28-5/31

in order of preference though-----

boardwalk standard, beach club, animal kingdom (value, standard, savannah, old key west, saratoga, wilderness lodge)

HI!!

We are looking for 93 points for the BCV - checking in June 4 - checking out June 9. We just need a studio. I can paypal right away! You can email me at danajankus at gmail dot com if you please.

many thanks and have a magical day!
Dana

How many points do you have available? We need 135 for a 1br Jan 23-28 at BCV.

Thanks,
Heather

I'm looking for a Beach Club studio check in 12/19-check out 12/24 for 65 points. Are you able to make this reservation?

We are looking to stay in a standard studio at BWV for 6 nights (10/8/10-10-14/10) and need 74 points. Please let me know if you still have points available. We are ready to make reservations now.

Thankyou,
Colleen Nappi
(845) 234-5501

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter