Closed-Points for Rent - 201 Points @ $10 Per Point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaos29

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
The points have been rented. thanks

Hello,

I have 201 ponts for rent @ $10 per point. My Home resort is SSR, but I can check stays for other resorts as well.

The reservations need to be before August 31, 2012.

If you are interested, please send a PM.

When you contact me please include check-in/out dates, preferred resorts and room types (studio, 1 bedroom; list 1st, 2nd, 3rd preference), and names of party members (including ages for kids). I will check availability and I will contact you back and cover payment and agreement details.

PayPal preferred for payment.

Thanks,

Hi,
I need 200 points for animal kingdom lodge-kadani village(1 bedroom villa-standard view). For dates 5-28-12 thru 6-4-12. Our names and ages-Angela Mccullough 46, Scott Mccullough 51, Katherine kling 17, Jordan Cage 17, Macy Mccullough 9. I could not send pm, sorry. thanks,angela

Hello do you still have points available? I'm looking for HH for 3/20/12-3/22/12.

thank you!

Hello! Looking for studio 2/24-2/28, prefer Boardwalk but these hotels would be other top choices:
Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Disney's Beach Club Resort
Disney's Boardwalk Resort
Disney's Polynesian Resort
Disney's Yacht Club Resort
2 adults Leah Campbell and Cindy Hackl

Can contact me at flygirl1976 at sbcglobal dot com

wont let me type email.....

If have any pts still available.. I'm seeking 3nts in a studio (June 4-6,2012) at Aulani for 2 Adults and 2 Children.

thx,
KW

Hello,
Sorry I am not able to PM yet but if you still have points available, I am interested in a one-bedroom (standard view) at Bay Lake August 5 - 9th. If you can help, please let me know and I will provide all the additional information you need.
Thanks!

Andrew

Hi!

My husband and I are looking for AKL/AKV 2/26-3/2 for our anniversary. (whatever room type we can get for about 65 points, total stay)

Thank you very much!

Thanks eveytone for your intrest. I am working the inquiries as they come in.

Thanks eveytone for your intrest. I am working the inquiries as they come in.

Hi,
I need 200 points for animal kingdom lodge-kadani village(1 bedroom villa-standard view). For dates 5-28-12 thru 6-4-12. Our names and ages-Angela Mccullough 46, Scott Mccullough 51, Katherine kling 17, Jordan Cage 17, Macy Mccullough 9. I could not send pm, sorry. thanks,angela

Hello Angela,
I called DVC and there are some 1 BR avail in AKV, but very limited. Post if still intrested and we will get in contact. Thanks.

Kevin

Please let me know if points are not able to be used for others. I am interested in all the points. Can you transfer them into my DVC account?

Please let me know if points are not able to be used for others. I am interested in all the points. Can you transfer them into my DVC account?

The points have already been banked so I cannot transfer. The points have not been rented yet.

Thanks

Hi there,
I know you may be working you way down to me, but if you have 50 points for a 2 BR at HH for 3/20-3/22, I would be ready to book. I will keep checking back at pit6286 at yahoo .com. I am not yet able to PM.

thanks for considering me.

Cynthia

Hi there,
I know you may be working you way down to me, but if you have 50 points for a 2 BR at HH for 3/20-3/22, I would be ready to book. I will keep checking back. I am not yet able to PM.

thanks for considering me.

Cynthia

Hello - my wife and I would like a studio at either BC (98), Bay Lake (101), or WL (93)for 3/20 - 3/25. Thanks

Bob from NJ

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter