CLOSED Points for Rent: 200+ Boulder Ridge Villas - $17/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any studio availability in the two weeks before xmas (so 12/13-forward)? We are 3 adults.

Good morning - we are looking for a studio for January 14-17, 2022 - for 2 adults and one child - no specific resort (not sure what would be available at this point), so open to most. Thank you for checking!

I'm not seeing anything there either. MLK weekend books up early.

AJ

Any studio availability in the two weeks before xmas (so 12/13-forward)? We are 3 adults.

Not sure exactly how long your were looking to stay here, but I don't see anything more than two consecutive nights between the 13th and 25th.

AJ

Not sure exactly how long your were looking to stay here, but I don't see anything more than two consecutive nights between the 13th and 25th.

AJ
[/QUOTE
Thanks for checking. I think we'd need at least three or four nights.

Looking for anything that would accommodate 2 adults and 4 children (so likely a 2 bedroom, or perhaps depending on the price we could book two studios or 1 bedrooms) from 3/11-3/15/2022.

Looking for anything that would accommodate 2 adults and 4 children (so likely a 2 bedroom, or perhaps depending on the price we could book two studios or 1 bedrooms) from 3/11-3/15/2022.

I checked all three room types and I can't find full availability anywhere. I thought there would at least be some 1BRs available but no dice. Let me know if you think about moving your dates out a little bit.

AJ

I know it’s a long shot, but by any chance is there a 2 bedroom available at key west for 11/19/21-11/20/21?

I know it’s a long shot, but by any chance is there a 2 bedroom available at key west for 11/19/21-11/20/21?

That’s actually available along with a couple other 2 BRs that night.DM me if you are interested. Since this would be a tight reservation it might be best to book it over the phone.
AJ

I'm looking to do 1b jambo at AK from 12/20-12/22 (48 points) and then a 2b at saratoga springs from 12/22/21-12/23/21. (32 points). I can transfer funds via zelle or venmo today if booked.

I'm looking to do 1b jambo at AK from 12/20-12/22 (48 points) and then a 2b at saratoga springs from 12/22/21-12/23/21. (32 points). I can transfer funds via zelle or venmo today if booked.

Jambo only has the one night available right now. And saratoga only has the treehouse. If you want the treehouse, I could book it for you, but I don't have enough points to book both right now.

Edit: SSR has the 1BR on the 20-23 FYI.

AJ

Jambo only has the one night available right now. And saratoga only has the treehouse. If you want the treehouse, I could book it for you, but I don't have enough points to book both right now.

Edit: SSR has the 1BR on the 20-23 FYI.

AJ
I'd love to book SSR 1B 12/20-12/22 and then the treehouse 12/22-12/23. working on getting my posts up to DM

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter