CLOSED: Points for Rent: 200 AKV $13.50/pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

dizzneebabe

SOME IMAGINATION!!!
DVC Silver
Hi everyone,

We have 200 AKV points, or more, if needed to rent for your upcoming vacation.
They are available now.

If interested, please send me either an PM, an email (rhonda_foss@comshark.com) or reply here with the following:

Dates--being as flexible as possible

Top 3 resort choices, in order of preference

Room type, including view and/or location

If available I will need the following info:

All names of adults and children on the reservation
Address and phone number
Ages of children at the time of travel

I can arrange for Magical Express and the Dining Plan, but those can be done at a different time if you don't have all of the details or are undecided at the moment.

I will require a 50% non-refundable deposit at the time of booking. I would prefer to use Chase Quick Pay for payment (no fees) or I will accept Paypal, but will ask that you pay the fees associated with that. Confirmation will be sent to you once received.

The remaining 50% will be due 90 days prior to arrival. We will use a Florida contract.

I will be happy to help with you any planning of the details I can!

Thanks and have a MAGICAL day!!!

New member, unable to pm. Interested in 3 nights the week of March 1, 2015 - very flexible on dates this week. 3 adults, studio room.

BWV (standard room)
AKV (savanna view)
BCV (standard room)

Hello, I know this is a long shot but I thought I would try anyway. I am looking for a studio or 1 bedroom (preferably VWL, BLT or Grand Floridian in that order but may consider anything else if available) Dec 5-12, 2015. Two adults and a 4-year old are going. I know that there is some sort of an 11-month window but I thought I would try now if possible.

I'm new at this, so I apologize if I am not doing this right. Let me know if you have any questions.

Hello, I know this is a long shot but I thought I would try anyway. I am looking for a studio or 1 bedroom (preferably VWL, BLT or Grand Floridian in that order but may consider anything else if available) Dec 5-12, 2015. Two adults and a 4-year old are going. I know that there is some sort of an 11-month window but I thought I would try now if possible.

I'm new at this, so I apologize if I am not doing this right. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sending you a PM!

New member, unable to pm. Interested in 3 nights the week of March 1, 2015 - very flexible on dates this week. 3 adults, studio room.

BWV (standard room)
AKV (savanna view)
BCV (standard room)

Sent you an email!

We have a AP this year so looking for studios several weekends. I could possibly book several weekends. Let me know how many of these points you have left.

Hi, new on here so I can't PM yet. We're planning a very last minute family trip. We have 9 guests and would like two nights 12/12/14-12/14/14. Our preferred resort would be AKV 2 bedroom standard view to accommodate all of us. We know it's a long shot because it's so late but any help would be appreciated :) Thanks!

Hi, new on here so I can't PM yet. We're planning a very last minute family trip. We have 9 guests and would like two nights 12/12/14-12/14/14. Our preferred resort would be AKV 2 bedroom standard view to accommodate all of us. We know it's a long shot because it's so late but any help would be appreciated :) Thanks!

If you can switch to 12/9-12/11 (two nights), AKV Kidani has a 2 bedroom Savannah view for 88 points! Let me know ASAP! I don't think that will last!

We have a AP this year so looking for studios several weekends. I could possibly book several weekends. Let me know how many of these points you have left.

Let me get back to you after I finish working a couple of requests I have!

If you can switch to 12/9-12/11 (two nights), AKV Kidani has a 2 bedroom Savannah view for 88 points! Let me know ASAP! I don't think that will last!

Unfortunately we already have airfare for our dates, so close! Thanks so much for checking I really appreciate it, any other suggestions would be great!

Hi, I forgot to add the other resorts we would be interested in..SSR treehouse and OKB 2 bedroom, or really any other 2 bedroom to accommodate our 9 guests. Thanks ..same dates 12-12-14 through 12-14-14

Hi, I forgot to add the other resorts we would be interested in..SSR treehouse and OKB 2 bedroom, or really any other 2 bedroom to accommodate our 9 guests. Thanks ..same dates 12-12-14 through 12-14-14

I'm sorry, but there is nothing for those dates at any resort.

Anything available for December 27, 28, 29 check in thru the 3rd of January?

Two adults... One two year old.

Long shot... Anything would be considered but Ak, beach club, Boardwalk first choices

Thanks BJ

We are planning a trip for Oct 2015. Do you have any points available for that time frame? We really want AKV.

Long shot... Anything would be considered but Ak, beach club, Boardwalk first choices

Thanks BJ

Sorry, but there is no availability.

We are planning a trip for Oct 2015. Do you have any points available for that time frame? We really want AKV.

At this time I do not want to use my 2015 points (my use year is Sept). If you have interest in a stay prior to Aug 31, 2015, let me know and I'd be happy to check for you.

Looking for June 6th for 5 nights with a June 11th checkout. 2 adults and 2 kids. Studio. BLT, BCV, BWV. Thank you!

Thanks BJ

I thought I responded to this earlier, but I'm sorry. Everything is booked for those dates.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter