Closed: Points for Rent - 20 points @ $8 a point

Status
Not open for further replies.

bob1459

Mouseketeer
I have 20 points that have to be used by Feb 2011. It looks like I can only rent these points and not transfer them.

Thanks,
Bob

if you can get dec 7th for 2 nights that would be great. my parents are there right now and would like to move them over from the campground do to the cold.
Mike

if you can get dec 7th for 2 nights that would be great. my parents are there right now and would like to move them over from the campground do to the cold.
Mike

Just saw your post. Do you want me to see what I can do tomorrow morning when Member Services open?? PM me your email address so I can send it to my phone and contact you tomorrow if you like.

Hi bob,

I may need a couple days to complete a Jan trip. We are dvc owners as well and have to head down next month. It would be a studio for two nights jan 11-13 to add on to our existing okw rsvp. (I have the bwv waitlisted).

thanks

Jim

Hi bob,

I may need a couple days to complete a Jan trip. We are dvc owners as well and have to head down next month. It would be a studio for two nights jan 11-13 to add on to our existing okw rsvp. (I have the bwv waitlisted).

thanks

Jim

Let me know..

Live in tampa would be interested in the first week of january weekdays at hilton head studio just 2 of us. Bought my annual passes 2 weeks ago ready to go ( 3 DAYS SHOULD USE UP THE POINTS YOU HAVE AVAILABLE)

Live in tampa would be interested in the first week of january weekdays at hilton head studio just 2 of us. Bought my annual passes 2 weeks ago ready to go ( 3 DAYS SHOULD USE UP THE POINTS YOU HAVE AVAILABLE)

I will check and let you know..

I'm looking for one day (dec 29, 2010)- am i dreaming? lol. i just need a studio. 2 adults. one 10 year old. one 7 year old. I prefer the cheaper studios but I may be interested in anything.

Need VWL Studio on 2/5/11 for 20 points. Can you check for me if your points are still available? Have rented before. Thanks.

I'm looking for one day (dec 29, 2010)- am i dreaming? lol. i just need a studio. 2 adults. one 10 year old. one 7 year old. I prefer the cheaper studios but I may be interested in anything.

I can do OKW for 18 points or AKL for 17 points..all studio very limited..Let me know

I would need Name of all people, address and phone number. You can pay via pay pal.

Thanks
Bob

I can do OKW for 18 points or AKL for 17 points..all studio very limited..Let me know

I would need Name of all people, address and phone number. You can pay via pay pal.

Thanks
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter