• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Points for rent: 188+ points at $10ppt. Good at any dvc resort

Status
Not open for further replies.

metsgiants

Disney Dreamer
188 points for vacations completing by 9/30/2010.
And, I can get more points if needed.

Best availability seems to be for September vacations....

If interested, please email me at metsgiants@hotmail.com
Happy Vacationing.:yay:

Hi,

We have a large group and need 252 pts, would like to stay at AKL Kidani village, 4 studios 2 savannah view and 2 v. Travel dates 12/18-12/23. If you can help please let us know. Thanks!

Treena

Hi, our family is looking to rent 85 points for a standard studio at either BCV, BLT, WLV, AKL(Kidani or Jambo-view or none). 6 day basic magic your way with dining 1-t, 1-q, and 1-snack.
Check in: Oct. 24, 2010
Check out: Oct 30, 2010
Thank you,
Shannon
scdufek@gmail.com

Backup dates Nov 23,2010
Checkout: Nov 30, 2010

Looking for two sets of conecting rooms for group of 13 for BWV March 2011 flexiable with exact dates. Thanks:)

We're looking for BWV standard 1 bedroom January 15 thru 19th. (87 points).
Am very familiar with renting process, as I've rented numerous times.:goodvibes

We are looking for 305 points for the grand cal villas in October.

Thanks!

Jon

Hi, I am looking for 44 pts for a standard studio for Oct. 1 - Oct. 4 of this year. Thanks!

I am looking to rent approx. 190 points at Boarwalk for the end of April 2011, beginning of May. Is this is something you can help me with?

Thank you,

Jodi

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter