Closed: Points for Rent: 185 AKV points and 177 SSR points available starting September 1st, $17 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Afry,

I think I made mistake due to the 50% point restriction that DVC currently has in place for bookings. I thought you could only barrow 50% of the points for a stay, but after doing so reading it looks like you can barrow up to 50% of next years points. In next years use year I currently have 27 points left. I can barrow up to a remaining 127 points from the next use year. So I would have 154 points still available.
Ok great, Is there any availability for a studio at Grand Floridian for March 6-11? If so, is it within your booking window?

Hi Afry,

It looks like the Grand doesn't have full availability for your dates. The Poly still does and now that it is the 6th it is in my booking window.

Hi Afry,

It looks like the Grand doesn't have full availability for your dates. The Poly still does and now that it is the 6th it is in my booking window.
Awesome! I would love to work with you on reserving this. Will you please send me a PM?

Hello Afry,

It looks like they won't let me start a conversation with you. I am not sure what the restrictions are, but the restrictions will need to be met before we can communicate privately.

Hello Afry,

It looks like they won't let me start a conversation with you. I am not sure what the restrictions are, but the restrictions will need to be met before we can communicate privately.
Yes I am trying to make the required posts right now. They only let me post a couple each hour so it will be later tonight before i can private message but i am definitely interested in reserving with you.

1. Check-In date 9/19
2. Check-Out date 9/21 (dates are flexible as long as we are there over the evening of the 19th)
3. DVC location- AKV or VGF preferably, but not too picky.
4. Room type - 2 adults 1 child studio or 1 bedroom are all fine
5. View (standard, preferred, lake, theme park, savanna, etc.) any

Thank you!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter