• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for Rent: 185 AKV points and 177 SSR points available starting September 1st, $17 per point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamChasers

Mouseketeer
Points can be used at any resort within 7 months of check in.

I have been a DVC member since 2012 and have completed several rental bookings in the past. The points are 2021 and 2022 points and can be used for booking between now and Aug 2023. Reservations for stays after Aug 2022 will require the points to be banked.

As long as a booking can be made without borrowing or banking points a deposit will not be required prior to booking. Once a resort, price and booking date have been agreed to, a booking will be made in the renters name. Following the confirmation e-mail being forwarded to the renter a 25% deposit will be required. The balance of the rental fee will be due no later then 90 days before the check in date.

Just reply to this post or send me a message with your request and I will check availability and price

Please include the following

1. Check-In date
2. Check-Out date
3. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, VGF, etc.)
4. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
5. View (standard, preferred, lake, theme park, savanna, etc.)

Payment terms - I accept checks (e-transfer) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

Hey there! I’m interested in almost anything that 6 can fit in (2 adults, 3 kids, 1 baby under 1yo, occupancy needs to be 5+)
1. Check-In date (first half of December 1-12)
2. Check-Out date (same)
3. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, VGF, etc.) AKV preferably, but not too picky.
4. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom) 5 person studios, 1 or 2 bedrooms are all fine
5. View (standard, preferred, lake, theme park, savanna, etc.) any

I’m looking for 2-3 nights in any of those dates, I know most is going to be booked and this might take a miracle!

Hi KalamityJane,

Unfortunately availability is very limited. for this December. The only Disney World Resort That had two or more consecutive nights was the Poly Bungalow on December 7,8 and 9. It is 120 points per night or 360 points for all three.

Hi KalamityJane,

Unfortunately availability is very limited. for this December. The only Disney World Resort That had two or more consecutive nights was the Poly Bungalow on December 7,8 and 9. It is 120 points per night or 360 points for all three.
Yeah, that’s going to be a little too spendy for me, thank you for checking!! I really appreciate it!

Hi

1. Check-In date 9/5/21
2. Check-Out date 9/6/21
3. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, VGF, etc.) CCV (I just checked it looks like it's available
4. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom) Studio
5. View (standard, preferred, lake, theme park, savanna, etc.) Any

Hello interested in a studio at poly or a 1 bedroom at OKW, SS, or AKL December 25-January 1. It’s for 3 adults. Can you give me some rates if available? Thanks!

Hi Roody's Roundup,

It looks like Saratoga Springs has September 5 available in just about every room type. Animal Kingdom Kidani has a one bedroom standard view and a deluxe studio Savanna view.

Hi Cedman,

Unfortunately, there are no Disney World resorts with availability for all of your dates in any room type.

I have been a DVC member since 2012 and have completed several rental bookings in the past. The points are 2021 and 2022 points and can be used for booking between now and Aug 2023. Reservations for stays after Aug 2022 will require the points to be banked.

As long as a booking can be made without borrowing or banking points a deposit will not be required prior to booking. Once a resort, price and booking date have been agreed to, a booking will be made in the renters name. Following the confirmation e-mail being forwarded to the renter a 25% deposit will be required. The balance of the rental fee will be due no later then 90 days before the check in date.

Just reply to this post or send me a message with your request and I will check availability and price

1. Check-In date
2. Check-Out date

Payment terms - I accept checks (e-transfer) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)
Hi...
11/15/21
11/19/21
AKV
Studio
Savanna
Thanx so much!

I am new here. I have rented many times off of the Facebook groups. I’m trying to figure out how to send you a message but I’m not sure yet so I’ll just post here. We are looking for April 3-8 standard studio at the Polynesian. I know you can’t make that reservation for another month but I would like to get with you maybe make a deposit so you can get that for us next month.

1. Check-In date
2. Check-Out date

Any studios (any of the WDW resorts) from 1/6-1/10? 2 adults, 1 infant.

1. Check-In date
2. Check-Out date

Hi! I’m interested in a standard view studio at Polynesian March 6-11, 2022.

Hi lorinicolesmith35,

It looks like the poly does currently have availability. The standard view would be 125 points and 140 points for the lake view. I don't take deposits for future reservations as availability can change quickly and I can't guarantee that the it will be available when my booking window opens. If you know for sure that the Poly is the place for you, I would recommend that you book with a Poly owner now so you won't be disappointed.

Hi Afry,

The Poly does have availability for March 6 to 11. It is 125 points for a Standard view and 140 points for a Lake view room. Unfortunately, those dates are still outside of my booking window. I also no longer have enough points left for that reservation.

Hi Afry,

The Poly does have availability for March 6 to 11. It is 125 points for a Standard view and 140 points for a Lake view room. Unfortunately, those dates are still outside of my booking window. I also no longer have enough points left for that reservation.
Thank you so much for checking. Do you mind me asking how many points you have left because I could shorten my stay or pick a different resort.

Hi Afry,

I think I made mistake due to the 50% point restriction that DVC currently has in place for bookings. I thought you could only barrow 50% of the points for a stay, but after doing so reading it looks like you can barrow up to 50% of next years points. In next years use year I currently have 27 points left. I can barrow up to a remaining 127 points from the next use year. So I would have 154 points still available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter