• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for Rent: 175 SSR points available @ $10/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfibelko

Earning My Ears
We have 175 SSR Points available. Must be used by 7/31/2008 (Aug use year). Price is $10 per point firm.

If interested, please email Steve with Title DVC Points.

I will accept 1/2 down via Paypal with remainder due when confirmation is received.

Thanks, Steve

Hi,
I'm interested in two studios checking in 1/13 and checking out 1/16. I prefer BWV/ BCV, would love to try AKV, but certainly I am open to all DVC properties! I am not currently a paypal person, I guess I could get it if a check for the full amount wouldn't be good?

Sorry AnnK, but I have accepted a transfer offer and awaiting fund transfer. Thank you for inquiring and my apologies for not being able to accommodate your request at this time.

Hi,

I need 16 to 24 points NEXT WEEK. I'm interested in a studio at OKW, VWL or then anything else for Nov 7 for two nights, If you can help please email dawn@kdstevens.com.

Thank you!

Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter