CLOSED: Points for Rent: ~170 points, AUL @ $20 per point, dec uy, bookable at any resort (including RIV)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galun

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
We finalized our travel plans for this year. We own around 3300 points and we have ~2700 points available for rent. The original post expired after 30 days and this is the updated post, with around 160 points remaining. My use year is in December and I can book Thanksgiving / Christmas with home resort priority.

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters during covid, specifically with their inflexible cancellation policy, and started renting here again in 2021. Please do a search on my post history to see how I dealt with covid related renters. If you rent with me, you will be dealing with an experienced owner directly without having to deal with a broker intermediary, and I will try to work with you if things come up. We bought more points than we need currently since we are still working, and plan on spending a lot more time at Disney after retirement. Until then we have excess points to rent.

My price is as follows:
  • Out of points priced at $17 per point
  • AKV 84 points available at $19 per point
  • BWV 148 points available at $20 per point
  • SSR 1942 points available at $18 per point
  • AUL 479 169 points available at $20 per point
  • VGC 135 points available at $21 per point
  • For those not familiar with DVC, I can book at any resort at 7 months out, including RIV. The prices above are for home resort priority booking at 7-11 months out. I will always use the cheapest option to book for you - i.e. SSR points at $18 per point for anything within 7 months.
Additional costs:
  • $0.50 per point added, up front, for reservations that require walking (I used to do this for free but had been burned one too many times after successfully walking).
  • $0.50 per point added for reservations that require over 350 points.
  • $1.00 per point added for reservations that require over 600 points.
  • $1.50 per point added for reservations that require over 900 points.
If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and I accept payment via personal check and Zelle only.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi- I’m looking to book a trip to Aulani in June 2024. I’m searching for enough points for a 2 bedroom (standard view) villa for June 10-17 2024.

Hi- I’m looking to book a trip to Aulani in June 2024. I’m searching for enough points for a 2 bedroom (standard view) villa for June 10-17 2024.
I have enough points. But standard won’t be possible, it too late to attempt a walk. Island garden view is pretty much the cheapest option. Please send me a message if you want to proceed

Thanks! I’m interested in whatever options are available. I’m afraid to wait too long to book for fear of not getting a place big enough for the 6 of us. I’m new to Disboards (I just signed up today!) not really sure how to use it yet.

Thanks! I’m interested in whatever options are available. I’m afraid to wait too long to book for fear of not getting a place big enough for the 6 of us. I’m new to Disboards (I just signed up today!) not really sure how to use it yet.
Please post 10 times anywhere on disboards then wait a little, up to 24 hours. You will have the an ability to send direct message. Please send me one when you can. Thanks!

Sorry, I'm new to this but could those points be used for poly studio 1/13/24-1/18/24? Thanks.

I’m sorry I don’t know all of the DVC lingo, but what is a “walk”.

You dates are still more than 11 months out. A walk means booking 7 nights starting today, and renewing it every 7 days until we get to your target date.

Yours is too late since none of the standard studios are available even at 11 months, so I cannot start a walk.

Sorry, I'm new to this but could those points be used for poly studio 1/13/24-1/18/24? Thanks.
I can, but at $20 per point these won’t be cheapest for you. I suggest looking for someone with ssr points probably priced at $18.

I can, but at $20 per point these won’t be cheapest for you. I suggest looking for someone with ssr points probably priced at $18.
But $20 per point would still be between $1400-$1878 cheaper than booking through Disney (depending on view), correct?

But $20 per point would still be between $1400-$1878 cheaper than booking through Disney (depending on view), correct?
Yea, that is correct.

Unfortunately I just checked availability and there is none available.

We finalized our travel plans for this year. We own around 3300 points and we have ~2700 points available for rent. The original post expired after 30 days and this is the updated post, with around 160 points remaining. My use year is in December and I can book Thanksgiving / Christmas with home resort priority.

I had been on the board since 2013. At first I was renting out excess points here, but in around 2015 I switched to using a broker for convenience. I was not happy with how some brokers treated renters during covid, specifically with their inflexible cancellation policy, and started renting here again in 2021. Please do a search on my post history to see how I dealt with covid related renters. If you rent with me, you will be dealing with an experienced owner directly without having to deal with a broker intermediary, and I will try to work with you if things come up. We bought more points than we need currently since we are still working, and plan on spending a lot more time at Disney after retirement. Until then we have excess points to rent.

My price is as follows:
  • Out of points priced at $17 per point
  • AKV 84 points available at $19 per point
  • BWV 148 points available at $20 per point
  • SSR 1942 points available at $18 per point
  • AUL 479 159 points available at $20 per point
  • VGC 135 points available at $21 per point
  • For those not familiar with DVC, I can book at any resort at 7 months out, including RIV. The prices above are for home resort priority booking at 7-11 months out. I will always use the cheapest option to book for you - i.e. SSR points at $18 per point for anything within 7 months.
Additional costs:
  • $0.50 per point added, up front, for reservations that require walking (I used to do this for free but had been burned one too many times after successfully walking).
  • $0.50 per point added for reservations that require over 350 points.
  • $1.00 per point added for reservations that require over 600 points.
  • $1.50 per point added for reservations that require over 900 points.
If you are interested, please PM or post here your desired resort, room preference, dates, party size (number of adult and children). I use a contract and I accept payment via personal check and Zelle only.

Thank you.

Hello!

I’m looking to book at Aulani.

3 nights, checking in 6/9/24, checking out 6/12/24.

3 people, 1 adult, 2 kids (11 and 13)

Island Garden Studio

Do you still have the points available for this?

Thanks!
Heather

Hello!

I’m looking to book at Aulani.

3 nights, checking in 6/9/24, checking out 6/12/24.

3 people, 1 adult, 2 kids (11 and 13)

Island Garden Studio

Do you still have the points available for this?

Thanks!
Heather
I am working on a potential reservation, and if that comes through I will be out of points. Thank you.

Hello,

Resort: Aulani
Check-in date: October 10
Check-out date: October 11
Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom): Studio
Number of adults: 2
Number of children: 2 (6yr and 9yr)

We are also open to:
Check-in date: October 11
Check-out date: October 12
OR
Check-in date: October 12
Check-out date: October 13

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter