CLOSED: Points for Rent: 170 @ $14/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, looking for AKV One-Bedroom Value, Standard or Savannah View from Jan. 16-20, 2018.

Looking for a studio for one night on 11/5 and 11/9.

Hi I am looking to stay December 16th 2017- 21st 2017. Would need a 2 bedroom in either Animal Kingdom, Old Key West, or Boardwalk Villas. Thank you.

Looking to rent one night at the Hilton Head, SC resort. Deluxe Studio Standard View July 16-17th or July 23-24 preferably this date. Should be 15 points if I'm looking correct. Please let me know.

Hi, looking for AKV One-Bedroom Value, Standard or Savannah View from Jan. 16-20, 2018.
Sorry for delayed response. Will have to try later today as this isn't one of my home resorts and today is the 7 month mark.

Hi I am looking to stay December 16th 2017- 21st 2017. Would need a 2 bedroom in either Animal Kingdom, Old Key West, or Boardwalk Villas. Thank you.
Sorry for the delayed response. Looks like OKW and Saratoga have 2 bedrooms available for around 170 points total. I'm not sure at this point I would have enough points for this as there's another reservation I have made. Let me know if you're still interested and I can see what options I can offer. Thanks...

Looking to rent one night at the Hilton Head, SC resort. Deluxe Studio Standard View July 16-17th or July 23-24 preferably this date. Should be 15 points if I'm looking correct. Please let me know.
Appears the online booking tool isn't giving me the option of Hilton Head. If you're still interested, I can call DVC later today to inquire.

Any studio availability at AKL or SSR for Monday, Oct. 9th through Sunday, Oct. 15th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter