• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED:Points For Rent: 161 BCV Beach Club Villa points. $20 per point. 11 Month Window at Beach Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

LLMA

Earning My Ears
161 Beach Club Villa @ $20 per point. I've got an 11 month window at Beach Club so I can make reservations up to 11 months in advance. Non- BCV owners can only book 7 months in advance and Beach Club usually sells out quickly.
I can book all other resorts within the next 7 months.

*** I will bring forward more points if necessary to meet the final contract (I have over 250 more points that I am not actively listing so I should be able to fill almost any request)
None of these points are available for transfer.

Please send requests:
Resort Preferences
Room Size
Desired View
Number in your party
Ages of children in your party
Check in- check out dates
Payment due via Venmo or Zelle once confirmation is sent from Disney

Thank You
Mariann

Sorry, there is no availability at Beach Club for those dates. Are you looking for any location?

Hi, I am looking for a studio 2/22-3/1 for 2 adults. Beach Club, Boardwalk, Polynesian, Boulder Ridge, Copper Creek, Riviera, Boulder Ridge, Copper Creek, Old Key West, Bay Lake Tower in order of preference. Thank you so much.

Hi, I am looking for a studio 2/22-3/1 for 2 adults. Beach Club, Boardwalk, Polynesian, Boulder Ridge, Copper Creek, Riviera, Boulder Ridge, Copper Creek, Old Key West, Bay Lake Tower in order of preference. Thank you so much.
I’m sorry but there aren’t any studios available during that timeframe. I did check 1 bedrooms as well and nothing was available. Thanks.

Hi - I'm intersted for a studio at BCV Check in Oct 17 and check out Oct 22, 2022 2 adults and 1 child (11 yrs old)

Hi - I'm intersted for a studio at BCV Check in Oct 17 and check out Oct 22, 2022 2 adults and 1 child (11 yrs old)
I wouldn't be able to book anything until the 22nd. The cost would be $1700. If interested, please send me a private message with the details of your travelling party. Thanks.

Would you be able to accommodate a 1 bedroom from 10-24 to 10/31/2022? We would have 2 people on the reservation.
Thank you for considering.
Fiona
161 Beach Club Villa @ $20 per point. I've got an 11 month window at Beach Club so I can make reservations up to 11 months in advance. Non- BCV owners can only book 7 months in advance and Beach Club usually sells out quickly.
I can book all other resorts within the next 7 months.

*** I will bring forward more points if necessary to meet the final contract (I have over 250 more points that I am not actively listing so I should be able to fill almost any request)
None of these points are available for transfer.

Please send requests:
Resort Preferences
Room Size
Desired View
Number in your party
Ages of children in your party
Check in- check out dates
Payment due via Venmo or Zelle once confirmation is sent from Disney

Thank You
Mariann

Would you be able to accommodate a 1 bedroom from 10-24 to 10/31/2022? We would have 2 people on the reservation.
Thank you for considering.
Fiona
I have a few rentals pending right now. If they fall through I will let you know. You’re still about a week away from the booking window. Thanks for your inquiry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter