CLOSED: Points for rent: 1600 points + 41 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are looking to get a large group of family and friends together, this is a perfect time! I would have enough points to cover vacation plans for a large group.

The points are good at any of the Disney Vacation Club resorts if your vacation plans are within the next 7 months. If your vacation plans go out farther than that, then I can reserve either Old Key West or Boardwalk. These are my home resorts and they are both beautiful resorts. I am renting the points at $11 each. (The 41 points are some that expire at the end of this month and I would let those go at $5 per point if anyone could use them). All the other points do not expire until later in 2013.

You are working with an owner and not a third party. I have been renting points since 2001 so I have lots of experience and also references upon request.

If you are interested, please email me at patty@bradley.edu . You should get a much faster reply than sending a PM (private message). Thank you for your interest!
Patty

Hoping you might have some available! I sent you a e-mail to the e-mail address you suggested!

Weezi

Would you be interested in transferring around 80-100 points? I will be needing them for our Hawaii trip as soon as we are 7 months out.

I sent you an email earlier, but I forgot to put my points... I'm looking for OKW grand villa for June 18-June 23 that would be 333pts.
Thanks!

Hi Patty, I left you an email about the reservations. Thanks for the prompt replies.

If you are looking to get a large group of family and friends together, this is a perfect time! I would have enough points to cover vacation plans for a large group.

The points are good at any of the Disney Vacation Club resorts if your vacation plans are within the next 7 months. If your vacation plans go out farther than that, then I can reserve either Old Key West or Boardwalk. These are my home resorts and they are both beautiful resorts. I am renting the points at $11 each. (The 41 points are some that expire at the end of this month and I would let those go at $5 per point if anyone could use them). All the other points do not expire until later in 2013.

You are working with an owner and not a third party. I have been renting points since 2001 so I have lots of experience and also references upon request.

If you are interested, please email me at patty@bradley.edu . You should get a much faster reply than sending a PM (private message). Thank you for your interest!
Patty

Patty - sent you an email this morning.

We're looking for 163 points, Boardwalk Villas 1BR standard view, checking in on 29 Sept and checking out 6 Oct. Two adults, two children.
thanks,
Matt

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter