CLOSED Points for Rent: 16 BWV points @ $14 pp to be used by January 31 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi can they be transferred to another resort? Looking for Jan 10-11 for 2 adults 2 kids at studio such as animal kindgom but open to others. Thank you

Any availability for this weekend checking in Friday the 12th, departing the 14th?

AKL Kidani Standard Studio
Great! Do they have any of these room numbers available?

If they don't have any of these available on 11/24, can you please also check 11/25/21. I will take either day. Thank you

Last edited:
Great! Do they have any of these room numbers available?

If they don't have any of these available on 11/24, can you please also check 11/25/21. I will take either day. Thank you
They don't display the room numbers. Those are assigned when you check in.

No availability on the 24th or 25th now.

Ok. So no rooms are available at all now, or just not those particular room numbers?

Ok. So no rooms are available at all now, or just not those particular room numbers?
I just checked again for a studio at any resort for those days but there's nothing available.

This time of year rooms open up and are gone in minutes. Sorry.

I just checked again for a studio at any resort for those days but there's nothing available.

This time of year rooms open up and are gone in minutes. Sorry.
Ok. Thanks for checking. I appreciate it.

I know the impossible but need BCV studio Dec.22 one night 15pts if its available please grab it and or if you have time keep checking. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter