Closed:Points for Rent: 159 points

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am interested in renting 110 points for AKV, Savannah view Suite, from 10/23 - 10/24 through 10/30 - 10/31. Thank you!

I am looking to rent 60 points for a studio at OKW for 7/18-7/23 (5 nights). Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

Jay

Looking for SSR June 19-June 26th - studio - 123 points? Let me know if you are interested.

Hi!

I'm looking for a value studio for AKV Sept 20 -25. Would you be able to help me out?

Thanks!
Dustyn

Hi Looking for 159 points for January 14 - 23 2011 Do you still have them?thanks!
Lindy

Hi! We are looking for 5 nights in a studio at the Beach Club anytime in May after the 10th - 2 adults and 2 children.

Thanks!!

Just PM'd you regarding this. (From a fellow New Englander - now NY transplant.)

Hi. We are interested in a studio for May 5 - 10 (5 nights). We prefer BLT, AKV, BWV, and BCV, in that order. Although a Magic Kingdom/Savannah/etc. view would be fine, we would prefer a standard view if possible. Please let me know if you have anything available. Thanks for your help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter