• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED:Points for Rent: 158 points use by 7/31/11 $10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iris4474

Ears & a tiara!
I have 158 points in holding that need to be used by 7/31/11. Check in needs to be within 60 days of booking. $10 per point. Can be used at any DVC resort. (my home resorts are SSR & AKV) Please email me at kbt4474@sccoast.net or send me a PM on the boards. Thanks!
:)

Hello.... I am still earning my ears here... I am looking for AKV checking in on June 24, 2011 departing July 3, 2011. It is for 2 adults 2 children. Do you still have points and how much would it be?

Thanks
Heather

im from europe is that a problem
Im looking for one night in april from 21 to 22 april at the akv

Hi there,

Just wondering if March 13-16 is available?

We don't really care where. It's just that last minute, my step childrens' mom has decided to allow my partner and I to take the kids for a few days. I know this is fairly last minute, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Ideally we'd like a studio, but at this point we realize that beggars can't be choosers. :)

W

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter