CLOSED - Points for rent: 153 OKW points @ $16/pt for reservations at any DVC resort betw 6/1/21 and 5/31/22, No Transfers

Status
Not open for further replies.

louie

Earning My Ears
DVC Gold
Perhaps you are already familiar with Disney Vacation Club. I am a Disney Vacation Club (DVC) owner with 153 points to rent. These points can be used at any available DVC resort for travel beginning in June 2021 and/or completed by the end of May 2022. Reservations can be made at my Home Resort of Old Key West (OKW) as far out as 11 months prior to your stay. For all other DVC resorts, reservations can be made as far out as 7 months prior to your stay.

For example, today is April 2, 2021. If your vacation start date is, say, March 2, 2022, you could book a reservation at my Home Resort as early as today. Or you could book as early as August 2, 2021, for the same sample vacation start date of March 2, 2022, at other Disney Vacation Club Resorts. Or you could book as early as today a reservation at other Disney Vacation Club Resorts that starts on (or before) November 2, 2021.

Terms: $16/point. A 25% deposit is required once I place the reservation and assign you as the guest(s). Balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date.

Once purchased, you will be registered with DVC under your name, and you will have access to all of the amenities that members have. This generally includes use of the Disney Transportation system.

This is for a one-time rental and is not an offer for sale of the points. Payments are accepted through Paypal.

If you are interested please leave a message here or send me a PM. I would need the following information:

1. Dates interested in (check-in and check-out)
2. Resort preference
3. Room type: Studio, 1-Bedroom, 2-Bedroom
4. Number of adults and children in your party

If you have any questions or interest, please let me know.

Thank you

Last edited:
Hello!!

Would you be able to accommodate December 5-11 at Riviera, studio or one bedroom?
Sorry, your requested dates are outside the booking window for this Resort. Unless making a reservation at my home resort, Old Key West, I am only able to select travel dates within a 7-month booking window. Thanks for your interest.

How many points would it be for your home resort that same time frame? Dec 5-11? One bedroom for 2 adults

Would you consider a transfer? We are looking at booking a Grand Villa at OKW for 4 nights starting 1/16/22 which is 200 points and is available now, but want the flexibility to possibly change at 7 months.

Would you consider a transfer? We are looking at booking a Grand Villa at OKW for 4 nights starting 1/16/22 which is 200 points and is available now, but want the flexibility to possibly change at 7 months.
These points are not eligible for transfer.

Staying Oct 23-29 2021 and looking for studio at either option below wanting to keep it under 2k.

Boardwalk, Beach Club, Yacht Club, Saratoga Springs

studio

View Any

Hunter

Staying Oct 23-29 2021 and looking for studio at either option below wanting to keep it under 2k.

studio

View Any

Hunter
Hello, the Member online booking tool is down for maintenance and currently unavailable. I will check for you as soon as is feasible. Thanks for your interest.

studio

View Any

Hunter
No rooms are fully available for your selected dates.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter