• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for Rent 150 BCV Points

Status
Not open for further replies.

CPTJAK

Mouseketeer
ONLY 14 POINTS LEFT! $10 per point, Can be used for reservations through August 31, 2009.

Interested in BCV or BWV studio for 3 nights (2/11 - 2/13/09). Can you get a reservation? Ready to rent!!!

Thanks!

I also need points to rent for BCV for a studio April 26-May1st. (check in/check out) From what I understand I would need 70 points in total. Let me know if the points are still available.

I'm looking for 2 BCV studios for Feb. 1- 6, 2009, 130 points total, do you have points left?

I have points but unlikely your dates will be available for BCV but I will contact member sevices tomorrow, you can pm me

I am interested in renting points to stay at a Beach Club Studio from March7/8-13. I am flexible on the start date. I look forward to hearing from you. Please let me know even if you can’t help me. Thanks. This site will not let me give you my email so I hope that I can find you again. Please tell me how to contact you.

Hi, I am interested in booking a studio from Sunday, March 1 through Wednesday, March 4. No view preference. Here are my resort preferences in order:

1. Beach Club - 42 points
2. Boardwalk - 33 points
3. Saratoga Springs - 39 points

Please let me know if you can help me out. Thanks!

Hi, I am interested in booking a studio from Sunday, March 1 through Wednesday, March 4. No view preference. Here are my resort preferences in order:

1. Beach Club - 42 points
2. Boardwalk - 33 points
3. Saratoga Springs - 39 points

Please let me know if you can help me out. Thanks!

sent you an email they have VWL, OKW and SSR

Rented 99 points but still have some points left and can borrow from next year if necessary:thumbsup2

We are interested in a studio Wed. Mar. 25th thru Wed. Apr. 1st. We have rented points the last 4 trips and have stayed at Saratoga. This time we would really like to stay at the Boardwalk.
To stay at the Boardwalk we would need 111 points
Saratoga Springs we would need 123 points
Please let me know if you can help us.
Thanks.
Rochelle

We are interested in a studio Wed. Mar. 25th thru Wed. Apr. 1st. We have rented points the last 4 trips and have stayed at Saratoga. This time we would really like to stay at the Boardwalk.
Thanks.
Rochelle

Sent you a PM.

Thanks.
Rochelle

sent you a pm on availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter