CLOSED:Points for Rent: 150 AKL $9.75 per point no transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.

maddog17361

Earning My Ears
We have 150 points to rent at AKL. We are looking for $9.75 per point and 70 of the points must be used by 07/31/10. We have used our transfer for this use year. You can contact us at cccriswell@comcast.net

I am interested is that all I will need if I will be comin to disney April 18 to April 24 and do you know if those dates is available. Can you add the deluxe meal plan to that? And how much for the points?

I can check on those dates but I need more info. Where do you want to stay and whay type of room are you looking for? You can add any of the meals plans but everyone in your party must be on the same one.

I'm hoping you can be our life saver. We need 108 points to AKV for Nov 5th-12th 2009 Studio SV. Is this possible? It is our understanding that the "week" is 8 days & 7 nights. The time share we currently own lost their contract with Disney & we had already promissed our daughter to go there & stay for her 8th B-Day. This is our first time doing this since we have our own timeshare, not familar with all the lingo yet. Also we would need the DinningPlan. Hope to hear from you soon!!!

Amanda

Amanda,

Please contact us at the e-mail address listed in the first posting. We would love to help you. How many people in your group and we will need the names of the people to make the reservation. Please e-mail us with the data.

Have you used all your points. We are planning our stay from June 7th through June 12th. We need a 2 bedroom villa and believe the points to be between 128-140. IF you still have available points please let us know
Dawn

Dawn,

We still have the points. Please e-mail us with the details using the e-mail listed above.

Dawn,
I check with DVC and there are no 2bdrooms available for 6/7-6/12 at AKL. I am sorry we will not be able to help out. The person I spoke with indicated that they did not see any 2 bedrooms avail for the full time frame you need. Good luck.
Christina

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter