CLOSED Points for Rent: 15 SSR points $14 PP use by 12/1/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Title updated.
15 points remaining!
I will borrow up to 10 points from next year so reservations up to 25 points are OK.

Last edited:

Only need 14 points, but will buy all 15 for OKW Deluxe Studio use on 10/17/20. Are you able to transfer the points? If not..OK to have you make reservation and we can link to ours via member services.

DVCLady68: I can't transfer them as they are banked points but happy to make reservation and then you can link. I can't send you a PM until you have 10 messages. There is info on the board how to get to 10 posts so you can be PM'd.
And FYI - you would only need to pay for 14 points.

Good morning,
I was wondering if you could see if there is any availability in a Studio for 10/27-10/28/20 for 2 adults.
Preferred resorts are riviera, okw, bc or bwv but we are open to anything that might be available!

Thanks!

DVCLady68: I can't transfer them as they are banked points but happy to make reservation and then you can link. I can't send you a PM until you have 10 messages. There is info on the board how to get to 10 posts so you can be PM'd.
And FYI - you would only need to pay for 14 points.
TDS1 - Still working on my 10 posts to get PM availability. However, we are all set for now. We were able to switch to a different resort, which freed up the points we needed. Appreciate your willingness to help! Cheers!

I feel rather obtuse, but I cannot find the PM button!

I'm looking to stay 1 night.
Check-in: October 9, 2020
Preferred: AKL - Jambo or Kidani but willing to look at all options.
Room Type: Studio (preferably Value)

@lindsaydavis1982: Yes there are rooms available! You need 10 posts before you can PM, so you need a couple more (I don’t think this sub forum counts. Once you have 2 more posts, click on my name and you will see PM option. Would be happy to help!

For rent are 15 SSR points at $14 per point.
I will borrow up to 10 points from next year so reservations up to 25 points are OK.
Must be used by 12/1/20 and can be used at any resort as it is in 12 month window.

If interested, please let me know your:
Check in and check out dates
Resort and view preference
Number of people in party including age of kids under age 18.

Thanks!
Hello

For rent are 15 SSR points at $14 per point.
Must be used by 12/1/20 and can be used at any resort as it is in 12 month window.

If interested, please let me know your:
Check in and check out dates
Resort and view preference
Number of people in party including age of kids under age 18.

Thanks!
Oct 8-12th animal kingdom savanah if possible
4 people, 2 kids (5 and 7) two adults.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter