Closed Points for rent 134 (or more) $10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

1andrea

DIS Veteran
We have some points that we would like to rent out.

We have 134 points that have previously been banked so need to be used by last business day in Nov 2009. If you need more than 134 we can use some from our current use year.

Our home resort is SSR but we can book for you at other resorts depending on availibility.

Please PM me if interested and I will get back to you asap (usually same day)

Thanks

Andrea

We are intereted in studio at either BWV, OKW or VWL for 2/22or 23- 2/26. Can you accomodate ??

1andera,

I am looking for points for April 4-11 2009. Is there anyting available then and do you have any point left.

itsmousetime

Hi, I'm new and can't pm yet, Looking for a 2 br AKL savannah view villa for 10-25 through 10-30, should be 165 points, please pm or email me if possible.
Thanks in advance!
Jen

1andera,

I am looking for points for April 4-11 2009. Is there anyting available then and do you have any point left.

itsmousetime

Yes the points are still fully available.

Do you have a resort preference?

Are you looking for a Studio/ 1 Bed/ 2 Bed?

Let me know and I will check for you.

Hi, I'm new and can't pm yet, Looking for a 2 br AKL savannah view villa for 10-25 through 10-30, should be 165 points, please pm or email me if possible.
Thanks in advance!
Jen

Hello,

Thanks for your enquiry.

My Home resort is SSR so I can only book at other resorts 7months in advance so I wouldn't be able to try to make a reservation for you until late March unless you would like to stay at SSR.

Let me know

Thank you for your response.
I am looking for a studio because ther is only 3 of us. Myself, my wife and 11 year daughter. We would like to stay at (in this order) BCV, AKV, BWV, WLV, SSV and then OKW.
Again, Thank you

Thank you for your response.
I am looking for a studio because ther is only 3 of us. Myself, my wife and 11 year daughter. We would like to stay at (in this order) BCV, AKV, BWV, WLV, SSV and then OKW.
Again, Thank you

Hello,
I have just checked over on the Resort Availability Thread and there is nothing showing for that week at any of the DVC resorts for a Studio.
Sorry
Andrea

We are intereted in studio at either BWV, OKW or VWL for 2/22or 23- 2/26. Can you accomodate ??

I have checked over on the Resort Availability thread and no one has reported your dates being fully booked as yet, so I will call in the morning and check what is available for you.

If I can confirm the dates are available for booking I will let you know and obtain the details needed to make the reservation.

As your reservation is in less than 60 days I would require Paypal payment before the reservation is made. (Due to cancellaton penalties imposed by DVC)

As soon as the payment is made I will make the reservation for you and PM you the reservation details.

Once I receive the paper copy of the reservation sent by DVC I will send it on to you.

Let me know if you still want me to check with member services if the dates are available?

Thanks

Andrea

Hi, we're looking for a 1 bedroom at VWL April 26th- April 29th. Do you still have points available?
THANKS!

Hi, we're looking for a 1 bedroom at VWL April 26th- April 29th. Do you still have points available?
THANKS!

Yes all my points are still fully available.

I have checked the resort availability thread and the dates you are looking for haven't been reported as fully booked so I can call for you and check tomorrow if you would like me too?

1 Bedroom at VWL with a check in date of 26th April and Check out date of 29th April is a total of 90 points.

Thanks

Andrea

That would be great! Would it be possible to also check the availablity of a studio? I see on the availability board that those dates are not blocked off, but I was told by other members that there are no studios available at Wilderness for those dates. We would prefer a studio but would take a 1 bedroom as that would still be cheaper than going through Disney. :)
Thanks so much!

That would be great! Would it be possible to also check the availablity of a studio? I see on the availability board that those dates are not blocked off, but I was told by other members that there are no studios available at Wilderness for those dates. We would prefer a studio but would take a 1 bedroom as that would still be cheaper than going through Disney. :)
Thanks so much!

I called today at opening time but Member Services is closed due to the Holiday so I will try again tomorrow for you.

Thanks

Andrea

I have checked over on the Resort Availability thread and no one has reported your dates being fully booked as yet, so I will call in the morning and check what is available for you.

If I can confirm the dates are available for booking I will let you know and obtain the details needed to make the reservation.

As your reservation is in less than 60 days I would require Paypal payment before the reservation is made. (Due to cancellaton penalties imposed by DVC)

As soon as the payment is made I will make the reservation for you and PM you the reservation details.

Once I receive the paper copy of the reservation sent by DVC I will send it on to you.

Let me know if you still want me to check with member services if the dates are available?

Thanks

Andrea

Yes, please ck.

Hi, do you have either the BWV or BCV available July 1 - 3 of this year (my honeymoon:goodvibes )?

Thank you!!!

Thanks so much!

Hello,

I checked for a Studio and they are fully booked for part of the dates you need.

1 Bedroom is available for 3 nights currently.

Thanks
Andrea

HI, I am looking to rent 90 points for a studio at VWL august 14-18 for our anniversary. Do you still have points available?

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter