• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Closed: Points for Rent: 124 SSR points available @ $9.50/point

Status
Not open for further replies.

pzflkw

Earning My Ears
We have 124 points available. Travel must occur prior to May 31, 2009.

Contact us with any inquiries, dates, preferences desired. We will promptly return any inquires. References available.

Thanks. Andy & Marisol

Are you willing to sell part of your points? My family and I are traveling to DisneyWorld 3/15-3/19 and planned to rent a studio at OKW which would (I think) be 55 points. However, we could also do a studio at SSR.
Nancy

Contact us with any inquiries, dates, preferences desired. We will promptly return any inquires. References available.

Thanks. Andy & Marisol

We are planing a trip to disney Apr 4-9 2009, Need approx 110 points, currently interested in contemporary resort, or possibly Animal Kingdom villas.
You ccan contact me at 618-244-9379.

Thanks
Debbie Bendersky

I sent PMs to both inquiries. I will check availability and get back with you within 24hours. Thanks. Andy R.

Hi, just wondering if the points are still available? Also How will I know how many I will need. Sorry <---Newb here, but we're excited to try out the villas. Roughly like 8 or 9 days end of March? Plz Pm or I'll just check back in here thanx

Hi, just wondering if the points are still available? Also How will I know how many I will need. Sorry <---Newb here, but we're excited to try out the villas. Roughly like 8 or 9 days end of March? Plz Pm or I'll just check back in here thanx

Well...March is tough because that is Magic season at Disney (Spring Break). The points requirements at that time of year are higher. So here are some weekly point totals required based on your accomodations at Saratoga:
Studio - 123
1-BR - 243
2-BR - 316

If you can knock off a Fri or Sat night it will drastically reduce your points requirements as the points required double or more for those nights.

Then the next issue is availability during this time frame. We will be happy to check availability but for 8-9 days straight I'd guess it would be nearly impossible at this point. But you never know. Let me know your dates and we can call and check. We have plenty of points available but are looking to rent at least the 124 that we have from 2008. Hope this helps. Andy R.

Thanks. Andy & Marisol

I need 52 points to be used at AKV studio sv from 2/1 to 2/5/09. Can you help?

We are in need of a studio for 3/25 - 4/1. Our first choice would be the Boardwalk where we would need 111 points. We have stayed at Saratoga the last 4 times where we would need 123 points. Please let me know if you can help. Thanks!
swcrew@comcast.net

I responded earlier on my thread am interested in your points if there is availability at Vero Beach for the above dates for a studio, deluxe room or 1 bedroom.

Elizabeth

I responded earlier on my thread am interested in your points if there is availability at Vero Beach for the above dates for a studio, deluxe room or 1 bedroom.

Elizabeth

Sent you a PM with further Info. AR

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter