Closed: Points for Rent: 1200 points available at $13.00 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have sold my original points but we have decided to borrow our points to sell them since it looks unlikely we can go next year. So I have 1000 more points to sell. They are good at any DVC resort for reservations in the next 7 months. Or I can use them to book Old Key West outside of the 7 month window.

I check my email regularly so if you are interested, please email me at
patty@bradley.edu and I will be happy to help!

Have a magical day!
Patty

I'm looking to rent a studio for 2 adults, dates of September 24th through October 1st(they are flexible), My first choice is Old Key West, second choice is Animal Kingdom and third choice is Wilderness. And I would like to do the dining plan with 1 table, 1 quick and 1 snack. Because it will just be me and my husband, we are very flexible on dates and resort, we are trying to stick with Food and Wine Festival dates though.

Aurora

Hello :)

Looking for AKV 8/28-9/2 this year. 4 adults (ages 46, 26, 26, & 18 ) and 1 child (age 10). Either 1 bedroom savanna view or 2 studios (savanna view 8/28-9/1 + value view (8/28-9/2). Please let me know.

Make dreams come true!!

Hello, I need 60 points for a stay at AKV Sept 12-19, 2014. Family of four, 2 adults and 2 kids (9 and 6) first time going.

Thank you,

Wanting BWV for my honeymoon this sept
Pm or email me please
Ready to buy now
Drew.ruiz @outlook.com

Looking for a reservation. I need 123 points to use at bay lake Oct. 18th - 21st of 2014. If you have the points available I will provide additional information to check for availability.

I am looking for AKV check in is Oct 15-Oct 21st, will need dining & Magical Express, 2 Adults & 1 under 14, wouldn't mind a split between AKV & BWV

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter