• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED -Points for Rent $12 pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will check tomorrow for availability
We are a party of 5, 2 adults, 3 kids (ages now 15,12,9)

We are looking for a 1 bedroom at AKL value room 1st choice/standard room would be second choice

Saturday, July 20th-Saturday, July 27th
value room 1 bedroom-188 points

Hi I will check and get back to you tomorrow.
Hello.
We are interested in a 1 bedroom at AKL for 4 or 5 nights during the week of 7/21 - 7/27.
There are 5 people in our party. 2 adults and 3 children.
As I said, way first choice would be AKL! Second would probably be either BWV or OKW.
We would be interested in getting the meal plan and ground transportation for our stay.
Thank you for your consideration.
Have a great day.

PS...Are you able to get discounted park tickets through DVC?

Sorry My points need to be used by 8/31/13
We are looking to stay at BLT Dec 16 - 21st 170 points for 5 nights. 1 Bedroom Lakeview for 2 adults and 3 children. As first timers I know nothing of the other resorts other than location so I do not have another choice =) We're open to suggestions though!

I would have PM'd you but I don't have enough posts.

Thank you in advance!

I pm'd you.
I am a newbie renter looking for 111 points for value AKL. Dates are Aug. 15through the 18th. Their will be 1 adult (me) and 2 children ages 17 and 12. This will be DD"s HS gradutation present!

Thank You for any help you can give me.

PM'd you
We are a party of 5, 2 adults, 3 kids (ages now 15,12,9)

We are looking for a 1 bedroom at AKL value room 1st choice/standard room would be second choice

Saturday, July 20th-Saturday, July 27th
value room 1 bedroom-188 points

Hi This is still the dates you need?
I am a newbie renter looking for 111 points for value AKL. Dates are Aug. 15through the 18th. Their will be 1 adult (me) and 2 children ages 17 and 12. This will be DD"s HS gradutation present!

Thank You for any help you can give me.

Emailed you about a transfer. Otherwise, would gladly take OKW 6/22-27

1 bedroom, 3 adults 1 child (15)
No dining. No ME
156 pts

Did you find your points yet?
Hello.
We are interested in a 1 bedroom at AKL for 4 or 5 nights during the week of 7/21 - 7/27.
There are 5 people in our party. 2 adults and 3 children.
As I said, way first choice would be AKL! Second would probably be either BWV or OKW.
We would be interested in getting the meal plan and ground transportation for our stay.
Thank you for your consideration.
Have a great day.

PS...Are you able to get discounted park tickets through DVC?

I checked with member services and they do have availability. Do you want me to book it and send you a contract to look over.

1 bedroom, 3 adults 1 child (15)
No dining. No ME
156 pts[/QUOTE]

Hi,
We've rented points before and were looking at a possible vacation 6/4-6/11.

Wilderness Lodge Studio room
2 children ages 7 & 4

I just read your response above, are we not allowed to add the dining plan and magical express any more when renting points?

Thank you :)

They have no availabilty for those dates at WL only at Saratoga do you want me to check any other dates? yes you can add a dining plan and the magical express.
Hi,
We've rented points before and were looking at a possible vacation 6/4-6/11.

Wilderness Lodge Studio room
2 children ages 7 & 4

I just read your response above, are we not allowed to add the dining plan and magical express any more when renting points?

Thank you :)

They have no availabilty for those dates at WL only at Saratoga do you want me to check any other dates? yes you can add a dining plan and the magical express.

Thank you for checking, do they have anything for 6/11-6/18? Southwest has a great deal on flights so I'm just trying to work around that. Thanks

On those 6/11-6/18 dates they only have availability for
Kidani studio Savanna View 139 pts
Old Key West Deluxe Studio 108 pts
and Saratoga for 120 pts
Sorry no Wilderness Lodge Do you want me to check when they have availability in June?

and Saratoga for 120 pts
Sorry no Wilderness Lodge Do you want me to check when they have availability in June?

Thank you for checking, do they have anything for 6/11-6/18? Southwest has a great deal on flights so I'm just trying to work around that. Thanks

Thanks...can you check May & June please?

and Saratoga for 120 pts

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter