CLOSED: Points for Rent: 116 AKV Points @ $10/pt for travel between 8/01/10-7/31/11!

Status
Not open for further replies.

purple250

Mouseketeer
I have 116 points for rent for travel between 8/01/10-7/31/11. $10 per point. Home resort is Animal Kingdom Villas. Please reply to this thread or pm me if interested. You can also e-mail me at Lizzio16@gmail.com.

I sent you a PM, but evidently cannot do so until I have posted 10 comments. I would be very interested in buying 110 points, but will buy all 116 if needed. I would like to rent an AKV Savannah view suite from October 23/24 through October 30/31. Thank you!

I will not be needing points after all because I am now a DVC owner! :banana:
I wanted to thank you for all of your fast responses to my PMs, emails, and phone calls. If I hadn't become an owner today I would definitely be renting your points. You are awesome!!!! Thanks!!!!

Hi I need a reservation for May 23- May 28 for 4 adults. It'd be great if you can find a value or standard studio at the AKV. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter