• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED: Points For Rent: 114 BWV 2011 March UY

Status
Not open for further replies.

We are looking to go March 2011!! How much are your points? We have 6 people. Very special surprise birthday celebration for a 6yo and his first visit to the Kingdom. Thank You!!

We are looking to go March 2011!! How much are your points? We have 6 people. Very special surprise birthday celebration for a 6yo and his first visit to the Kingdom. Thank You!!

You will need a two bedroom. I don't have enough points for your length of stay :(.

Sorry, I'm a little brain dead. Do your points expire March 2011 or can you start using them then? I am looking for BWV for November 2011. Please let me know if your point are available for that time frame and how much per point you are asking.

Sorry, I'm a little brain dead. Do your points expire March 2011 or can you start using them then? I am looking for BWV for November 2011. Please let me know if your point are available for that time frame and how much per point you are asking.
These points are good from March 1, 2011 thru February 28th, 2012. So yes they would be good for November 2011. Sending you a PM.....:goodvibes

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter