Closed: Points for Rent @$11 each

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkgriswold

"Vacation? This is no vacation! This is a Quest!"
Hello Campers:

Kids' school and work schedules are once again forcing us to skip our trip to WDW this year. As a result we have 380 points available for rent. They are BWV points which means we can make a reservation there 11 months out or at other DVC resorts 7 months out.

If you are interested, please send an e-mail to mitchmacdonald@lycos.com. It is very helpful if you put "DVC Rental" in the subject line of your e-mail so I can find it quickly.

We have rented several times in the past, and references are available.

Let me know if you are interested. All e-mail inquiries are responded to in the order in which they are received.

Many thanks, and safe travels!

Hi, I just sent you an email. Thanks and have a great night! Nikki

Hi Everyone:

thanks for all your responses. i've done my best to get back to as many folks as possible. At this point, all the points are under agreement.

I will launch a new post (after the dust settles) if I have any points left available for rent.

Thanks again ....and have FUN out there! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter