Closed: Points for Rent: 103 points available- $10 pp for 7/2009-7/2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Noah

Easy, Direct, and Simple
Hello I have 354 points available for rent. The travel must be completed by July 2010. If interested, please email (vr@sfinterlink.com). It can be used on any resort but I have more flexibility with Old Key West and Saratoga Springs reservations.

*Very important- I can only book as far as 7 months and up to 7 nights in advance for most resorts. For OLD KEY WEST and SARATOGA SPRINGS- I can book up to 11 months in advance and up to 7 nights.

$10 per point to Rent

Have a great day.
Noah

EMAIL: vr@sfinterlink.com

Hey Noah,

I am looking to rent points for BWV Dec 6-13 in a studio. It would be 85-104 points deppending on available view.

I have rented before and I am a DVC member. If interested please email me at randyhhoule@comcast.net.

Thanks,

Randy

Hi Noah,

We would be interested in stay 5 nights in two studios at OKW. There would be 4 adults and 3 children (ages 4-8).

The travel dates would be Sunday 11/16 to Sat 11/21 (checking out Sat am)

Can you tell me the price for each studio and if we are able to get the dining plan - what does it cost per adult and per child? Thanks for time.

Cheryl

I am interested in renting points to get a 2 br and a 1 br at the same resort. Traveling with family and want to be close but not too close :-D

Can you assist?

I'm interested for April 2010 if there are still points available! My first choice would be BCV, but am pretty flexible! Please let me know.

Hi... I need 285 pts for use at BCV's 03/07-03/13/2010. Are you able to book out that far at BCV? thx, janet

Hello Janet,

I can only book as far as 7 months and up to 7 nights in advance. The exceptions are OLD KEY WEST and SARATOGA SPRINGS- I can book up to 11 months in advance and up to 7 nights.

Noah

I need 48 points to be tranferred to my account for our trip in September. Would you be willing to work something out?

I am looking for a studio at the Grand Californian for 3 nights. Nov 17 18 and 19...I (think I ) need 51 points. Please let me know. Many thanks. Cynthia

Hi Noah
Are you sold out?
Looking for studio WLV or BWV for 12-27 to 1-2 looks like 115 points? Would take any other location else except OKW.

Hello I am happy to hear from you on this forum. Since I am flooded with inquiries, I can reply to your questions if you email me at vr@sfinterlink.com

Also, I can only book as far as 7 months and up to 7 nights in advance for most resorts. The exceptions are OLD KEY WEST and SARATOGA SPRINGS- I can book up to 11 months in advance and up to 7 nights.

Thank you for your understanding.
Noah

Hello everyone,

I still have 389 points for those of you who are vacation planning. You can email me for inquiries at vr@sfinterlink.com

Cheers,
Noah

looking for two nights studio at BWV studio oct 21 and 22 2009. ready to purchase upon confirmation. thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter