Closed: Points For Rent: 100 OKW at $14.75/Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, can you please check if there's anything available for California between December 12 and December 28 of 2018? Me and my girlfriend are going on honeymoon :)
There looks to be availability but I'm afraid I don't have enough points for you. Sorry and congratulations.

I have 100 points to rent. I can get reservations for Old Key West 11 months out and for all other DVC resorts 7 months out. These reservations go quickly and there aren't a lot available for the next couple of months but I will check for you. I am asking $14.75 per point. Thanks for looking.
Looking for 12/7-12/9 if available! Studio if available!

Hi...yes right now I do still have 100 points but depending I could add a few if you needed it. Waiting on replies from five people though but first come first served. Thanks for looking.

Let me know, I am ready to book for 74 points if you can accommodate.

Thank you

OK I need to know the dates, the resort, etc. Then we need to message in order for you to send me the names of all people going...ages of children if any, addresses, phone number and email of main person on reservation.

Hi
I was interest in March, believe AK Kidnani Studio was available from March 20-25. Or what days are still available.

Thanks

Hi
I was interest in March, believe AK Kidnani Studio was available from March 20-25. Or what days are still available.

Thanks
Yes as of right now, that is available at Kidani. It's 67 points for the standard view and 87 points for the Savanna View.

Hi,

My DH and I are looking for a studio in OKW for 4 nights, dates are: Check in: Sept 3, 2019. Check out: Sept 7, 2019

Thanks!

Let me know, I am ready to book for 74 points if you can accommodate.

Thank you
I sent you a reply but I don't think it went to you. I need to know the resort, type, etc. And if you want me to book it please send me a message with the names of everyone going, children's ages, if any, addresses, and phone number and email of main person. Sorry this didn't go through yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter