Closed: Points For Rent: 100 OKW at $14.75/Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi any availability in a studio (2 adults 1 child) for 3 or 4 nights around the weekend of Jan 26. 25th-29th of 26th-30th. Also willing to split the time. TIA!

Sorry there is Nothing....anywhere. These resorts are selling out quickly. My advice if you want something for next year, think about it now. I've never seen it like this.
Thanks for checking, I knew it was a long shot, but was hopeful :)

Hi any availability in a studio (2 adults 1 child) for 3 or 4 nights around the weekend of Jan 26. 25th-29th of 26th-30th. Also willing to split the time. TIA!
These resorts have filled up so fast. The only thing available for your request is Saratoga Springs has January 28 and 29th, OKWest has the 29th, and Animal Kingdom has the 27th. At this point those three nights are available. Sorry.

I do have that available for 61 points. That would be $899.75 for four nights.

Sorry, I was not clear I am looking for three nights (20th, 21th & 22nd of March Checking out on the 23rd) which should be 47pts, Is this still available?

Last edited:
Sorry, I was not clear I am looking for three nights (20th, 21th & 22nd of March Checking out on the 23rd) which should be 47pts, Is this still available?
Sorry I started it on the 19th. Yes it would be 47 points. It would come to $693.25. If you're interested, please start a conversation so I can get your information. These

Looking for 6 nights February 13-19 for a studio at Boardwalk or Animal Kingdom. Is this available?

I have 100 points to rent. I can get reservations for Old Key West 11 months out and for all other DVC resorts 7 months out. These reservations go quickly and there aren't a lot available for the next couple of months but I will check for you. I am asking $14.75 per point. Thanks for looking.

I am looking for OKW Studio from 1/31/19-2/4/19...any availability?

Was considering 8/29/19-9/3/19 if there is availability? Prefer a studio if possible

Hello, do you have anything available for Thursday, November 29th? Thanks!

Okay thank you. Any availability at Saratoga or Boardwalk?
Yes right now there is availability at Saratoga Springs. They have a standard deluxe studio for 58 points and a preferred room for 66 points. This is for check in January 31 and check out February 4.

Hello, do you have anything available for Thursday, November 29th? Thanks!
I'm sorry everything is wait listed and I checked all types of room. They do have a grand villa at Animal Kingdom for that night. BIG points

Hey, can you please check if there's anything available for California between December 12 and December 28 of 2018? Me and my girlfriend are going on honeymoon :)

Do you still have points available? I’m a DVC member and already know the dates I need and that they are available. Please let me know if you have any points left. Thank you

Do you still have points available? I’m a DVC member and already know the dates I need and that they are available. Please let me know if you have any points left. Thank you
Hi...yes right now I do still have 100 points but depending I could add a few if you needed it. Waiting on replies from five people though but first come first served. Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter