Closed: Points For Rent: 100 OKW at $14.75/Point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anything available week of oct 14 to 20 2018 or any part of that week? prefer studio for 2 people

I am interested in animal kingdom.
What’s the next step to rent, I’ve rented before....
I would need the names and addresses of everyone staying, the email and telephone number of the main person, ages of any children and if you want Magical Express I need your airlines and flight number. It would be $737.50. Once I make the reservations I will send you a confirmation and then I would like payment either via paypal, cashier's check or personal check.

I would need the names and addresses of everyone staying, the email and telephone number of the main person, ages of any children and if you want Magical Express I need your airlines and flight number. It would be $737.50. Once I make the reservations I will send you a confirmation and then I would like payment either via paypal, cashier's check or personal check.

I will send it to you in a personal "conversation"...thank you so much.

Is there anything available week of oct 14 to 20 2018 or any part of that week? prefer studio for 2 people
There is one night, the 17th, available at Old Key West. That is all. Everything else is waitlisted. Sorry

I have 100 points to rent. I can get reservations for Old Key West 11 months out and for all other DVC resorts 7 months out. These reservations go quickly and there aren't a lot available for the next couple of months but I will check for you. I am asking $14.75 per point. Thanks for looking.
Hi I am looking for a ressie for 10/05/-10/08/18. Studio anywhere. One adult and one child.
Child is 9 years old. I know its last minute but I thought I would check. Split resorts is fine

Hi I am looking for a ressie for 10/05/-10/08/18. Studio anywhere. One adult and one child.
Child is 9 years old. I know its last minute but I thought I would check. Split resorts is fine
I'm sorry there is nothing available...every resort is waitlisted.

Im looking for any nights available at the polynesian december 4-13th
I'm sorry...I looked at all availability in all rooms. The Poly has nothing Oct-Dec. One night in January and scattered 6 nights in February. Unreal.

Is there any availability for Dec 16-18 in a studio? I don't really care what resort.
Sorry there is Nothing....anywhere. These resorts are selling out quickly. My advice if you want something for next year, think about it now. I've never seen it like this.

Hi do you have any pts left. interested in march '19. Thanks
If you're asking about one night, yes there is availability. You didn't mention what kind of accommodations you would like. Please pick a resort and let me know the type of accommodation you would like and I will check on it.

And how much per point is the cost?
It's $14.75/pt. The 1 bedroom standard view is 84 points ($1239) and the Savanna View is 102 (1504.50). I only have 100 points left but I can add two points if you want the savanna view.

Hi,
I am looking for a studio @ OKW for March 19th thru March 22nd. Do you still have points available?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter