CLOSED: Points for rent: 100 at only $11.50 per point - use by 8/31/2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
All 100 points still available.

I know I've talked to you before. I hated to use only a few of your points. But if you're interested...it looks like I need something for July 17-19. Studio. Preferably a MK Area Resort, but open to AKL and EP Area.

I know I've talked to you before. I hated to use only a few of your points. But if you're interested...it looks like I need something for July 17-19. Studio. Preferably a MK Area Resort, but open to AKL and EP Area.

SSR is the only resort with studio availability for those nights.

Looking for BWV for 6 nights 7-23 thru 7-29 studio to sleep 5. I believe 89 points? Probably a long shot, but worth the try.

Would I have to go to a 1 bedroom at either of those resorts? I have a party of 5.

I think so, because those resorts say they only sleep up to four in a studio. In a lot of the resorts, even the 1BR units only sleep up to four. There is availability those nights at OKW in a 1BR. It says it sleeps up to five, but it's 186 points. I do have the points available to book that for you if you're interested.

Looking for a studio at AKV, BWV, or OKW, seven days together, not too picky about which 7 days, anytime before your expiration date. Prefer AKV, since my littles like it. Thanks for checking. I have rented before, several times, at AKV, OKW, BWV, Aulani, and SSR.

Hello, I am looking for a standard room reservation at the Grand Californian for 4 nights for 8/28-9/1.

Looking for a studio at AKV, BWV, or OKW, seven days together, not too picky about which 7 days, anytime before your expiration date. Prefer AKV, since my littles like it. Thanks for checking. I have rented before, several times, at AKV, OKW, BWV, Aulani, and SSR.

I've also sent you a PM. I can get July 27 - August 3rd at AKV Kidani. Studio with Savanna view for 139 points. That is the only full 7 night stay available at AKV during my booking period. There is availability at OKW for more dates.

Hi all,

I just purchased a resale contract at VGC that had 100 banked points. These points need to be used by 8/31/2017 and I don't have time to use them. I am renting them at $11.50 per point. Payment will be via PayPal and I will provide all the reservation details as soon as it's confirmed. If you need slightly more than 100 points, I have 100 available in 2017 as well and am willing to use some of those. I would prefer to rent all 100 points (or as near 100 as possible) to a single reservation.

Please PM or email with reservation selections and I'll get back to you immediately with availability.

Thank you!
Hi,

I am looking for points the last week of August at Boardwalk or AKL. Do you have any point left or any availability? My email is srdiez08@gmail.com please email me.

Thank you,
Susanne

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter