CLOSED: Points for rent $10 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsnymnky86

Earning My Ears
Hi, have up to 350 points in this use year for sale at $10 point. Let me know what resort(s) you prefer and dates and I will get back to you.

thank you to everyone who responded
I am checking availability and will get back to everyone

I am looking for March 5 - 12, 2011. It is for 3 people. We would like Beach Club, Boardwalk Preferred, Wilderness Lodge, Saratoga Springs. How much would it be? What arrangements do you have for payment? Also, have you rented points out before and do you have references?

Thank you.

It's that time again, the BurkeTribe is still planning for an October WDW trip, still have our fingers crossed.

Dates-
Check in : Thursday night, October 14, 2010
Check out : Thursday morning, October 21, 2010

Here are the resorts we are interested in---
BLT studio standard view, total 105 points -- hey, we can dream
or
BLT studio lake view, total 121 points -- hey, we can dream
or
WLV studio, total 105 points
or
AKL studio standard view, total 89 points
or
AKL studio Killimanjaro Club Concierge , total 128 points
or
BWV studio standard, total 84 points
or
BWV studio preferred, total 105 points
or
OKW studio, total 79 points

------------------
split stay would be fine also, if absolutely the last resort(pun) to get our dates, we don't mind moving from one resort to another-- two resorts max though, three would be a bit much for one week, lol.

We are non-smokers, two adults and two chidren, one under 10, one 10yo.

Will pay rapidly upon confirmation copy receipt. We can provide references and non-POBox real world address of course.

We are not picky and understand that room requests are just requests. For VWL, ours is that prefer a room on 1st-3rd floor and closest to WL-- e.g. room 1501,3509, 3505, any studio in the short wing of VWL would be superbly superb. But any VWL studio would be excellent of course.
For OKW, near the Hospitality House is nice. For other resorts, we are open to suggestions for requests, but not too worried about requests-- we love these resorts.

Other needed details we can send in personal emails/IMs, but suffice to say we have rented from three different folks before and never had a problem nor caused a problem.

Thanks for reading, now we cross out fingers and hope.

AKV studio Killimanjaro Club Concierge 72 point or BLT Majic studio 68 for Dec. 18-22, 2011.

We are just looking for 33-45 points. November 6 -8th at Bay Lake Tower studio unit. First choice is standard view but any available view is fine.
Thank you!

We are looking for BCV for April 2-9, 2011. Thanks for letting me know if you have points available and how many will be needed for that week. (I can't find the 2011 points chart!)

Thank you!

Hi-

Interested in either Boardwalk or Beach Club for Dec 4-7th of this year. Prefer a studio.

Thanks.

Hello! I am looking for a 2 bedroom standard view at AK Kidani Village on April 7th 2011 to April 10th 2011. We want Kidani for the extra bathroom! Thanks!

need either 154 or 202 points for a week at BWV Jan 15-22.
email me if you can help davidfarmer AT onlymyemail.com

Hi, we're looking for 215 points for a 2BDR BCV for 6/5/11 for 5 nights. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks, Jason

I realize your points are gone, I have something else to discuss with you.
Thanks,
Julie

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter