• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CLOSED - Points for Rent – 55 points available Aulani and SSR expiring 9/30/2021 $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

On the Lake

Earning My Ears
Revised from 132 points -I now have a combined 55 Aulani and SRR points set to expire at 9/30/2021. Since we are inside the 7 month window the points can be used at any of the resorts. Willing to use a few extra points from 2020 use year if more than 55 points are needed. Perfect for someone who wants just a few nights at Disneyworld!

Terms: $16.00/point. Depending on the date, a 50% deposit is required once the reservation has been made in your name. Balance would be due 90 days prior to your arrival date. Payment by PayPal is preferred. If the date is within 60 days then 100% payment is due upon receipt of the reservation.

If you are interested please leave a message here or send me a PM. We would need the following information:

1. Dates interested in (check in and out)
2. Resort, with priority
3. Room type; studio, 1-bedroom, 2-bedroom

If you have any questions or interest please let us know.

Thank you

Last edited:
Go to the Technical Support/Test forum and you can easily get your 10 posts there.

Once you have reached 10 posts it can take an hour or so for the system to recognize the post count. It will not be an immediate response to the 10th post. You can see how many posts you have that will count towards 10 by hovering your cursor on your username and check the box at the lower left where it says 'Messages:'. If that number is lower than 10, you still need additional posts.

You could let me know your dates and resort preferences and I can check the availability while you get your 10 posts if you like.

Last edited:
66 points have been rented so the points available now reduced from 132 points to 66

Last edited:

105 points now available
Hi, I can’t PM yet either but I am interested in a studio any 6 nights between the dates of November 7-16. Studio for 2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant. Anything that’s available. Let me know! I will try to get posts to PM.

Any studios available for 4/26? Looking for 1-2 nights to extend an already booked stay. So looking for 4/26-27 or 4/25-4/27. GF is #1 choice

Hi, I can’t PM yet either but I am interested in a studio any 6 nights between the dates of November 7-16. Studio for 2 adults, 1 child and 1 infant. Anything that’s available. Let me know! I will try to get posts to PM.
I'm sorry but I need to rent the points before Sept 30, 2021,

Last edited:
I have 55 points left that are expiring Sept30/2021. Perfect for someone who wants just a few nights at Disneyworld!

Hello! We are looking for 2 nights May 16-17 (checking out May 18th) at the Poly studio lake view.

Lake view is available for those dates - 46 points.

Just let me know names, ages, address, phone number and email and I will set it up

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter