Closed- points are sold

Status
Not open for further replies.

kcdisneymom

Bought DVC 2002
87 points any resort $10 per point must use by Feb. 28. Can transfer or rent.
PM dates needed, resort choices and names of those traveling.= Closed

Just looking to extend my trip. Looking for 1/18/15

Would be interested in a studio

BLT, Boardwalk, AKL, WL preference would be in order

Hope to hear from you
Norm
(skysdad@me.com)

Norm,
Disney says no availability in a studio or 1 bedroom at any DW resort. Sorry.

Looking for a studio 1/30-2/1. 2 adults. I have rented many times if you need references. Thanks!
Karyn

Looking for a studio 1/30-2/1. 2 adults. I have rented many times if you need references. Thanks!
Karyn

There are no studios available on the night of the 30th. Would you like to check other days?

Hi We have rented multiple times DVC Units, We need only a studio to check in 3/18 check out 3/20 preffer AKV value, BWV, VWL, all of them with value view, but if you can check for Us what is available we can choose and make the reservation asap, thank you for your valuable time¡¡¡:goodvibes

Hi We have rented multiple times DVC Units, We need only a studio to check in 3/18 check out 3/20 preffer AKV value, BWV, VWL, all of them with value view, but if you can check for Us what is available we can choose and make the reservation asap, thank you for your valuable time¡¡¡:goodvibes

My points expire before then. Sorry

Hello!

New member so I can't PM :(

Looking to extend my trip at any studio resort either:

February 7th 2015
or
February 13th 2015
or
February 13th and 14th 2015

Feel free to reply or send me your email and I can contact you that way :)

Hi
I am looking for a studio for February 23-28. I prefer Boardwalk Villas, Wilderness Lodge or BayLake Tower. Please let me know what is available of this time and how much you are charging per point.
Thanks
marciagms@gmail.com

Hi
I am looking for a studio for February 23-28. I prefer Boardwalk Villas, Wilderness Lodge or BayLake Tower. Please let me know what is available of this time and how much you are charging per point.
Thanks
marciagms@gmail.com

Baylake has partial availability and other have none. Is there another resort your looking at? $10

Long shot, but how about Beach Club studio Feb 7, 8, 9 and BLT 10, 11, 12? I think that would be 99 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter